celeb

Twitter Tears Troye Sivan on SNL Apart

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KingRedd

Twitter is irrelevant at this point. People mainly use social to express distaste for pretty much anything. Lol 

May I Read You? 😎

It was a cute performance. I'm not a fan of the song, but he sings well and has good stage presence. I also love how unashamedly gay he is. I wish I'd had a pop star like him when I was in my teens.

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

DrKindnessKunt1999

It wasn't a bad performance. Because of the controversy, I was expecting a performance like this one:

Just saw the performance on TV. And I soon as he started singing he sounded off key and he continued throughout the performance. He also looks awkward dancing so I see why he is getting criticized. However, as a whole it wasn't that bad.

CatelynnMarie

The twitter replies in the OP seem like the typical response from the straights :nails: 

I didn’t think the performance was that bad, like there have been way worse. 

FRANK1991

when I see fan recordings or videos from concerts he sounds fine

but whenever it's TV live he just sounds a bit off

and kinda muted and muddy vocals too

whatever still love him we need more people like him who is not afraid to show himself as who he is

Cause once you let it go you better know it's gone

SissyFromSpace

these are literally just random tweets :rip: nothing viral 

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

The performance was okay but I have legit seen him do better, in person, 5 feet away. Wasn't my favorite but still no reason to destroy the kid. :cryga:

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

ryanripley

mess, that was a really awkward performance and that weird moany thing was just :selena: 

his outfit was kinda awkward too

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

I haven´t noticed any really really bad comments on twitter,until i got here and saw this thread.

Anyway,he did well! The performances needed no  special vocal ability or interpretation.

Everything was fine with Troye.He just needs a little bit of experience when on televised stage performances.

migamiga

i wouldnt say it was terrible, but if youve never heard either song/him sing before you might think he's bad...

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, RAMROD said:

LDR was only popular between tumblr tweens, her SNL tainted her debut, and only after the remix she is getting that recognition, then came the H&M collab then the soundtracks.

Completely disagree 

gstring
1 hour ago, MannyMonroe18 said:

It wasn't a bad performance. Because of the controversy, I was expecting a performance like this one:

that performance was :toofunny::toofunny: poor that guy, this performance even better even tho it's not X factor, instead it's :ladyhaha:

but i appreciate all of the performance tho :staymad:

Little little

I've been a huge fan of Troye for a while now and even got to see him live but uhhhhhhh sadly I don't think this was his best performance by a long shot. I think the nerves must have got to him which sucks cus 'My my my' is a great song and not to mention that music video basically feeds my little gay heart. He's not a bad singer at all and it sucks that this is going to be how people who will be exposed to Troye will see him as now. Oh well I'm hype af for the help.

Archived