• The Fame
    • The Fame Monster
    • Born This Way
    • ARTPOP
    • Cheek To Cheek
    • Joanne

Featured Posts

Vote. What's it gonna be? It can only be one :staymad:

I am classing TFM as an album separate to TF, because rather than it being an EP, it's concept is so individual and separate to TF, and it's sound is so alternative too.

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

I'm just feeling some kinda way. Quite nostalgic recently about Gaga and especially about the JOanne era almost coming to an end. So I just wanted to make this easy going, non political, non rumour, non complicated, non discussion based (really), mind numbing thread XXX 

I love you all

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

JustinLovesGaga

Mine is Born This Way ... epic from beginning to end, I blasted that album and only that album all summer long :pray:

BlingNotTheMusic

BTW not because all the tracks are my favorite (I like a lot on other albums too), but I like the consistency within the album, the epic length of it, the concepts, fashion, and visuals. I felt it was Gaga at her best (production-wise, not her health :()

reditaccount288

difficult to choose betweek ARTPOP and the fame monster

Find your freedom in the music, find your jesus, find your kubrick.

Red Velvet

ARTPOP... 

The whole album was a great experience, going from a cosmic lover to another planet to female domination to sex to non material things, it was great.

When I first heard the whole album, it is not organized in my view of music, I thought ot was messy then I remembered that she wants to make twi things happen and collide: ART AND POP. I also remembered that there is duality and a chapter for every 4 songs (3 for Dope, Gypsy and Applause) First, it is about sex on Aura to Sexxx Dreams, next it is about her life on fame, next it is about her life not as Gaga but as Stefani (Swine-Mary Jane Holland) and lastly healing (Dope- pain, Gypsy and Applause- happiness) 

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

My vote goes to Born This Way (The Gay Bible). It's just a banger to listen to, and the filler songs sound great even :ladyhaha: 

(Poor Cheek To Cheek :laughga:)

imnotyourbabe10

TF for its fun/launching of our Lady; TFM for its pop-perfection; BTW for queering music; AP for being insanely "Gaga"; Joanne for being so grounded.  I can't decide! :saladga:

Voted TFM, to be transparent. 

27monster27
1 hour ago, Piece of Me said:

ARTPOP... 

The whole album was a great experience, going from a cosmic lover to another planet to female domination to sex to non material things, it was great.

When I first heard the whole album, it is not organized in my view of music, I thought ot was messy then I remembered that she wants to make twi things happen and collide: ART AND POP. I also remembered that there is duality and a chapter for every 4 songs (3 for Dope, Gypsy and Applause) First, it is about sex on Aura to Sexxx Dreams, next it is about her life on fame, next it is about her life not as Gaga but as Stefani (Swine-Mary Jane Holland) and lastly healing (Dope- pain, Gypsy and Applause- happiness) 

Amazing analysis. ❤🖒

he/him/his

Archived