💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Bad Romance music video reaches 900 M views in VEVO!

Ms I am a local

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, myluis617 said:

You're killing that meme you got there. Like using it too much. 

Oh really?

MVs6qu9.thumb.jpg.b316da35521b7fd428f99f

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
myluis617
1 minute ago, Epione said:

I'd literally just quit my job and sit here to witness her world domination. :lana:

I say that all the time, people now days get so many views cause internet access is easier now days with phones and all these other devices. 

Ms I am a local
36 minutes ago, Enzo said:

But it didn't

It did, YouTube numbers are always lower, look in Vevo. There the video has 900M views.

Ms I am a local
30 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

is there a video released before 2010 that got to 1 Billion?

Imagine the legend :tony: if it reaches 1B before it's 10th anniversary! :firega:

Hide contents

it says 896,483,963 for me... :stalkga:

watch it

31 minutes ago, neptugne said:

It’s 1M and they were bidding on sleeping with her lol

edit: also on YouTube I see 896M? :triggered: why is the gap so big 

That is in YouTube, in the app Vevo the numbers are higher because watch from there too, and that millions of views also count...

Luxe Ford

And I remember telling a karaoke hostess years ago BR had a billion views, which she told everyone on the microphone before I nailed my performance of it.

Like twitter followers I don't think stats were very accurate back then.

And then came Desperacito ...🙈🙉🙊

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

pachinko
3 hours ago, LadySkrillex said:

Finally, the video of the masterpiece “Bad Romance” reaches 900 million views. Congrats Gaga! 

My biggest pet peeve is when an OP references a video or post and doesn't URL it. You should get WP. :classy:

StrawberryBlond

It's great that it's almost at 1 billion. However, as we know, it should have so many more views and it would have if it hadn't been released back when music video channels were still reigning supreme, most people didn't watch videos on YouTube then and Vevo was still a new thing. That is also why its likes are so low, all things considered. However, I remember back when it had about 700k likes, so it's so amazing to see 2.5 million. That historic day that it hit 2 million was a big deal, for Gaga finally to have a video that passed into a different million figure. Its views and likes may be underrated, but every time someone sang it on tv, there's a Glee cover of it (yeah, back when that was a thing) or it's used in an ad or film (it was in that Sing movie last year, which helped a lot), views and likes increased and they still are. The SB helped considerably. Remember that her upcoming residency will help a lot. Let's hope it gets there eventually. It'll be quite a moment when it does.

nswain1110

It hasn't though?? It's at 896,533,031 views.

Follow me on Instagram! https://www.instagram.com/natethetrailhunter/

Economy
10 hours ago, Enzo said:

According to Kworb it will hit 1.000.000.000 on 2019/03/27 :poot::selena: 

Well, in theory once she starts releasing again the daily views should get a bit of a boost!

1 minute ago, Economy said:

Well, in theory once she starts releasing again the daily views should get a bit of a boost!

that's assuming she will release something other than the ASIB soundtrack before that 2019 estimated date tho :stalkga:

Economy
3 minutes ago, ThisTime said:

that's assuming she will release something other than the ASIB soundtrack before that 2019 estimated date tho :stalkga:

I hope she does 👀

Archived