Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lol gaga stahp it :selena:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

1 hour ago, Alexander Levi said:

Ummmmm - this is nice to say to her but I feel like she has a wide amount of friends in the fashion industry :derpga:

What I’ve noticed with people who say this is that they usually have a lot more friends than they say.

They know people and take photos but probably aren’t actually friends. It’s hard to really get but the best way of putting it is think of it as networking. You may *know* a lot of these people and be civil with them, but you couldn’t call them when you’re feeling sad without it leaking to tabloids. That’s what she means.

Lord Temptation

I keep forgetting that Gaga is still the girl behind the aura. It must be so hard to be surrounded by fake people all the time. People who want to use you and abuse you, but then smile and say nice things to you.

FreemyARTPOP

Me neither, Gaga! Let's be friends, I can take care of you farm when you leave to work, we can have tacos together, we can talk about how italian you are, we can watch to the office together, leeeeeeet's be frieeends :excited2:

Kimblue
4 minutes ago, FreemyARTPOP said:

Me neither, Gaga! Let's be friends, I can take care of you farm when you leave to work, we can have tacos together, we can talk about how italian you are, we can watch to the office together, leeeeeeet's be frieeends :excited2:

I’d sign up for this life in a heartbeat.:giggle:

Magneto

...in the industry"

Pls use the full quote if you're using it for your clickbait hit thread:awkney:

Free my mind

PerfectGUY
3 hours ago, theahsfan said:

"i don't have many friends in this industry"

BECAUSE YOU DON'T COLLAB WITH ANYONE

02-11.gif

skskkdiéjiojézkzskskssssjksjskshsh

the GIF :toofunny:

Luxe Ford

Right back at ya, missus!

I count three very good friends that are so precious to me that I tolerate all kinds of đŸŽđŸ’© from them. I have come to realise you don't need that many, but those who stayed with you through thick and thin truly matters.

I get heaps of congratulations on Facebook on my birthday, but they don't mean that much.

Edit: I think celebrity superstars are just like us lessers: we have loads of people we smile and hug when we meet, but actually quite few close friends.

Edit2: I went for the clickbate immediately (like POTUS and ilk) so I could practise my trigger happiness and spew out pretentious life lessons in as few thought provoking terms as possible.

Ah, well...

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

DoremonLove
2 hours ago, FreemyARTPOP said:

Make it three:excited2:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Archived