đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga's Next Album: "You Can Dance", According to Weirdly Accurate Twitter

ELEMENTALITY

Featured Posts

ELEMENTALITY

I never believe these things, but I've been following a relatively accurate Gaga rumor account. This one has existed since like 2015 and they accurately predicted Gaga would have red hair at her Bowie tribute, they predicted the Perfect Illusion announcement and release, they predicted the release schedule for Joanne, they predicted when and what Witness would sound like...a year before it came out, they predicted Adele's '25" single releases correctly, they predicted Iggy pushing back DD, they predicted Justin Bieber floating at the VMAs that one year, um....they just are really good. They even predicted Gaga would have "car" aesthetics for the Joanne era and before even Perfect Illusion was announced told people that "it was fun knowing that all of the fans were wrong" about what the album would sound like. 

anyways....i just got a notification from their account and the other day they posted that the next release is "VERY RADIO GAGA" and that its like one of the best songs she ever delivered to her label and they hashtagged it #YouCAnDance. And just a bit ago they posted that "a collab is incoming" WHICH I noticed that 'Music Tea and Facts' twitter also posted. hmmmmm......idk....it just seems to be one of the more accurate "insiders" I've found. :laughga:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enceladus

We should make a general rumor thread where we can put all the rumors together.. it gets a bit messy with all the tea :stalkga:

Poissonche

Why do I get hyped every time :saladga:. Like, we know these insiders are not actual insiders :saladga:. The human brain is dumb :saladga:

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Poissonche said:

Why do I get hyped every time :saladga:. Like, we know these insiders are not actual insiders :saladga:. The human brain is dumb :saladga:

so what are they then? how are they getting this stuff right

ChavaWM

Every one of these starts the same "I believe this Twitter account because they knew Britney was turning 31 a year ago and they got it right"

Irrelevant
3 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

so what are they then? how are they getting this stuff right

they make a bunch of assumptions and the ones they get wrong they just delete

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Archived