💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga is To Britney As Dev is To Mandy Moore

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

This thread focuses on my realization that the 2010/2011 fad, Dev, was the Mandy Moore of the turn of the decade.

If you'll remember the decade prior in 1998/1999, Britney came out and was a big success.

Then other labels started to breed their own teen girls to be like Britney. First came Christina and then Mandy Moore and Jessica Simpson. 

Britney was the most successful, followed by Christina, then Jessica and finally Mandy Moore.

maxresdefault.jpg

When Gaga debuted she was followed the next year by Kesha who was her label's own twist of Gaga, and then the next year came Dev.

Dev was a new girl who was made to look like Gaga and Kesha. She had her little hit with "In the Dark" (and featured on "Like a G6"), like Mandy Moore had with "Candy" and "I Wanna Be With You". Then both of them faded. 

bb6e9c955a695264e5f477b29288e57e--poker-Mohawk-Studded-Eyebrows-Kesha.jpg

devinthedarkvideo.jpg

Just a realization I thought i'd share lol

Expect Dev's hit TV show in 2026

Yeah...I've seen Gaga like 3x, Kesha live 2x, and Dev live 1x. I definitely thought Gaga and Kesha were MILES better live than Dev. 

DiscoHeaven23

I feel like people think i was trying to be mean to Dev haha

It's literally just a comparison 

brit4ever
1 minute ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

I feel like people think i was trying to be mean to Dev haha

It's literally just a comparison 

You've just spilled the tea, Dev should be thankfull to you, this is probably the most attention she's ever received since 2011. Never heared of her, though. 

DiscoHeaven23
5 minutes ago, brit4ever said:

You've just spilled the tea, Dev should be thankfull to you, this is probably the most attention she's ever received since 2011. Never heared of her, though. 

:ladyhaha:

scallywally
9 minutes ago, Arturo said:

Dont know any of these people except Gaga

Youve never heard of Britney or Christina? Are you a released Anne Frank or something?

Don't forget about brunette Gaga :poot:

doppel10.jpg

Aka Natalia Kills :selena:

angels forever, forever angels

FrankGutz

Its not realistic

Gaga will never achieve what Britney did, shes already rotting this year in Vegas, she doenst make videos or promo anymore, it took ages Brtieny reach that point, in the other had, Dev only had 1 hit? while Mandy already in her first 3 years of career  had 3 albums, 2 big movies A Princess Diaries & A Walk to Remember, she was a main VJ at MTV, Dev wishes had at least 2 yeras of the career Mandy has had lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

Archived