Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Logan Paul Thinks He Should Get A Second Chance

Yuuri

Featured Posts

gagaisitalian

Not to throw a conspiracy out there, but this whole thing seems staged somehow. Like, the "sadness/despair" on his face almost seems like an act.

I feel like there will be two or three weeks of "paparazzi" catching him looking depressed so that people feel bad for taking his career away. Just hope people don't fall for it. He seemed to be really into this whole TMZ interaction, which isn't something a normal person would enjoy unless they're trying to become famous for dumb ****.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mindblown
27 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

and the recent video of him saying the N word is far past forgiveness.

The N Word was from Jake Paul. Logan never said the N word.

tomsches

He's doing this because he needs views to get money. He should have studied instead of dedicating your life to a childish and stupid Youtube channel.

ALGAYDO
16 minutes ago, GAGASLAYME said:

I always have  believed  that anyone deserves a second chance

Yea people screw up but he is only like what 21? Yea the things he did were very disrespectful but if he returns with a pure heart, postive intentions  and had a complete 180 why not

We all deserve a second chance because we aren't all perfect.If we do screw up the first time,We learn from it and makes ourselves a better person.

I just have been feeling bad for the poor lad  even through all this.He is human.He just looks so broken rn:(

This isn’t the first time he’s screwed up. If the public gives him another chance, it would literally be like his 20th time. Second chances? Sure, everyone deserves a second chance. But once it’s the 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th... etc, then nah. He and his brother have been getting called out for a while. This last string of stunts was the biggest and what got him to where he is now. People like him won’t learn with unlimited chances. 

bayonse

still cant understand what was so shocking about the video lol. I mean yes, it was stupid, but so what 🤷‍♀️ just ignore it and move on

no more parties in LA

Ryusei

He already got multiple ones lmao he'll always stay the arrogant ignorant asshole he is now

Musery

SychosSoChic

No **** off. How many chances does this boy need? I'm tired of everyone giving him another chance to redeem himself just to prove himself the same arrogant knob he has always been.

I want him out. His families influence is a cancer to Youtube, which is already a mess of a platform already.

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Ryusei
5 minutes ago, bayonse said:

still cant understand what was so shocking about the video lol. I mean yes, it was stupid, but so what 🤷‍♀️ just ignore it and move on

In these situations ask yourself the question: what would I have done? If you would have seriously also filmed a dead body AND put it online then idek what to tell you lol

Musery

ryanripley
9 minutes ago, bayonse said:

it was a real dead body recorded and published for millions of children to see for their own eyes, which is very inappropriate, potentially traumatising

movies, TV and video games age restrict things for a reason hoping parents will follow those guidelines so they know what media they choose to expose to their children but logan literally put a dead body on blast for kids all over to see 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

LordEnigma

I agree what he did was NOT good at all.

But you guys act as if you have never done anything wrong in your life. 

theahsfan

He made several mistakes, but hopefully has since learnt from them. Why are y'all so brutal on him, it's not like he killed anyone..

Wolf Boy
1 hour ago, Doot said:

This sounds like "I have no other employment skills so please let me just keep recording myself."

Of course it is lol what else woykd this clown do with his life?

I’m sure hes made enough money to live off anyway.

Ryusei
11 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I agree what he did was NOT good at all.

But you guys act as if you have never done anything wrong in your life. 

I haven't disturbed my neighbours to the point of them filing police reports, I have never filmed a dead body, I have never caused chaos at vidcon by not following security rules. There are so many more. It's not about 1 mistake. If it was 1 or 2 I would share your view but this dude has ****ed up so many times and never learns a darn thing. + our mistakes don't influence tons of young kids (unless there is some famous youtuber inour midst that idk of :oprah:  )

Musery

codymonster

Tbh, no. I believe people should get second chances, but there should and will always be consequences. In this situation, I think a good consequence is to not make videos anymore. He can be forgiven, live a great life doing something else, but being on a platform that shares things with a vast number of people should not be something he is doing...

Archived