💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Have you been hearing Gaga's songs in public recently?

Vodka

Featured Posts

So. It's really strange, but I think I've still got that New Year's rush kinda festive in me. YES. And well, just wanted to kinda share it with you's. I've been hanging out with friends a lot more, during the holiday season, amidst taking some early classes in the year, and well it just occurred to me, that yeah 2017 was Gaga's year, source too, GGD, that I've been hearing a lot more Gaga around me, and not just because I deliberately listen for it expectantly. 

Like although I know that I switched gyms, that my old fitness class teacher is still probably listening to The Cure while he leads everyone to stretch towards the end of class, bless him, really, or that one video of the Chinese singer singing his version of You and I on that one singing competition with Jessie J on it but. 

8828c312639d420370be73b34d41ab7c.gif

I think that I've been hearing a lot more of Gaga out of the blue lately. Like, there's this little cute plaza that me and my friends visit almost weekly, to just get some snacks and my friend hears Bad Romance being sung on a public karaoke thing, adlib'd some of it but he was charming :laughga:. I hear more of You and I playing from cars across someone else's sound system, and just a few hours ago, saw another hunty stop at the distance to realize Million Reasons was playing at the grocery store. What.

https://media.giphy.com/media/gXJ7HZbCaiLfi/giphy.gif

I honestly have no idea why this is all happening. Like if I was a truly full fledged GGD veteran, I'd probably make some kind of rumor insider thread laced with Twitter sources and supporting tweets with links to even more inquisitive web articles or posts but. We've all somewhat learned through that lesson. So. I just decided to pose this question for you.

4ibhv9.gif

Like how Mariah Carey's relevancy gained traction and blew people away with her NYE performance to then her diva, tea, and linner and so on for publicity, is this a sign? Like. Having to what seemingly felt to have been random listened to all these songs in rotation, at such a small time frame, is the public loving her again? 

http://digitalmajority.com/wp-content/uploads/mariah-carey-new-years-eve-performance-2018-popsugar.gif

Is this a drop of rain, from the upcoming storm that is Gaga? 

Is 2018 radio really hers? Ours?

Is Frankenstein'd still a thing?

YES.
giphy.gif

What's the weather like right now in Barcelona? In Europe? Or, am I just echoing all this Gaga jargon, and does it all somehow mean that I haven't been streaming Joanne, PI, as much, as I should?

https://media.giphy.com/media/5fcc4PADD7ax2/giphy.gif

Have you been hearing more Gaga songs in public? :trollga:

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Fascination
13 minutes ago, Vodka said:

What's the weather like right now in Barcelona? In Europe? Or, am I just echoing all this Gaga jargon, and it all means I haven't been streaming Joanne, PI, as much as I should?

During the summer I heard The Cure once on the radio at a clothes store in The Netherlands. But The Cure was really, really big in England when I came to England. I heard it like pretty much every day.

Now I don’t hear a lot of Gaga songs because I don’t listen to radio a lot but sometimes I hear Paparazzi, Poker Face, Bad Romance or any of her old hits and I wanna bop my bussy. :staymad:

To be honest after Born This Way she wasn’t really that popular here anymore. During TF and TFM era, we heard her singles so much on the radio. Then BTW happened and I heard BTW on the radio. But I never heard Applause or any of the promotional tracks from ARTPOP on the radio. I don’t think I heard anything from Joanne on the radio either but I know that one of the biggest radio stations put Hey Girl in heavy rotation a year ago.

I do hear her songs on the television more often though, especially on MTV Netherlands. They use the instrumental of The Cure for certain shows.

Original Diva

In australia, she is playing in shops and on tv ALL THE TIME! A few days ago i was watching a morning talk show and they played applause instrumental while showing clips of them doing something (cant remember), they played lovegame and alejandro on the part before the ad breaks.. just in that one show! and million reasons and the cure is always playing in the shopping centres.

excuse me no

21 minutes ago, Fascination said:

During the summer I heard The Cure once on the radio at a clothes store in The Netherlands. But The Cure was really, really big in England when I came to England. I heard it like pretty much every day.

Now I don’t hear a lot of Gaga songs because I don’t listen to radio a lot but sometimes I hear Paparazzi, Poker Face, Bad Romance or any of her old hits and I wanna bop my bussy. :staymad:

To be honest after Born This Way she wasn’t really that popular here anymore. During TF and TFM era, we heard her singles so much on the radio. Then BTW happened and I heard BTW on the radio. But I never heard Applause or any of the promotional tracks from ARTPOP on the radio. I don’t think I heard anything from Joanne on the radio either but I know that one of the biggest radio stations put Hey Girl in heavy rotation a year ago.

I do hear her songs on the television more often though, especially on MTV Netherlands. They use the instrumental of The Cure for certain shows.

I honestly do think that Hey Girl should be a single. It's just got that kind of music value to it, and a collab with Florence too. It'd just be great. One of the most beautiful outros I've heard of hers yet. 

The Cure just keeps on giving. Shake it push it pull it bop it. :queenga:

I mean, I guess it's pretty different when it came to BTW, I mean controversy from it probably did that, and the ARTPOP anticipation really did a number to her, among other things, but I'm glad we're past that now. 

24 minutes ago, Original Diva said:

In australia, she is playing in shops and on tv ALL THE TIME! A few days ago i was watching a morning talk show and they played applause instrumental while showing clips of them doing something (cant remember), they played lovegame and alejandro on the part before the ad breaks.. just in that one show! and million reasons and the cure is always playing in the shopping centres.

yaaas.png ! !! That is all. :selena: !! !

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

Oriane

It's not recent, it was two or three months ago, but I was watching a TV show and they played the instrumental of Lovegame and then The Lady is a Tramp, it was so random.

And speaking of, a few days ago at work, they were playing jazz music, and The Lady is a Tramp was there :whitney:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

A Hybrid

In the first episode (if I’m not mistaken) of The Gifted, you can hear The Cure playing in a high school party.

No family’s safe when I sashay

bloody g

I heard Million Reasons on the radio a lot this past summer. Also now that she is in Barcelona it is a common topic to talk about her.

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐹𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

sarahb

I heard Poker Face being played in a stadium during a cricket game the other week. It sounded so awesome being blasted like that.

I always hear The Edge of Glory and Bad Romance on the radio here in Germany, Joanne songs also featured very often on the News and reality shows on a German TV channel. 

SHALLOW

I should have but still haven’t heard Joanne on the radio. 

But yesterday i saw the Tudor Ad in Tv so Italy didn’t entirely flop :firega:

Also my friends heard Alejandro on the radio but i didn’t and they brag about the fact that i missed it :cryga:

You hear like Poker Face/Just Dance/Bad Romance on the radio

I actually heard John Wayne once and I was shook

when you're gone i'll still be bloody mary

14 hours ago, Haz said:

You hear like Poker Face/Just Dance/Bad Romance on the radio

I actually heard John Wayne once and I was shook

Tell me more. I don't think I've ever heard John Wayne in public. Not even in bars or clubs. What is up, what's the backstory sis :trollga:

Archived