💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dolores O’Riordan (The Cranberries) dies at 46

thierryrreiht

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

It's so incredibly sad. RIP. She had a beautiful and very distinctive voice, Cranberries gave us some amazing song.

This song had a HUGE success. I still listen to this on a daily basis on the radio. It's one of the most beautiful songs you'll ever hear.

I don't know if the USA has this idea, but Cranberries really shaped the music scenario on Europe. They had so many hits and they still get a lot of radio airplay.

I was shocked when I heard the news. Apparently she had some psychiatric problems, I hope she's in peace now.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
YeehawKylie
12 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

I don't know if the USA has this idea, but Cranberries really shaped the music scenario on Europe. They had so many hits and they still get a lot of radio airplay.

They were very big here in the 90s. Dreams, Linger, and Zombie were huge hits. I was surprised to hear of her passing and really saddened, she was an incredible talent taken way too soon.

Frivolero
1 hour ago, Haroon said:

RIP :( 

@Frivolero merged your topic here

@Haroon thanks!

Also sorry for putting it under the wrong section. I have been here for about 8 months alr and I actually do know where to put what in haha it's just that today I didn't realise it oops:cryga:

Haroon
15 hours ago, Frivolero said:

@Haroon thanks!

Also sorry for putting it under the wrong section. I have been here for about 8 months alr and I actually do know where to put what in haha it's just that today I didn't realise it oops:cryga:

It's alright don't worry :hug:

Archived