Jump to content
A Star Is Born
music news

Justin Timberlake's only prepared 'a little bit' for his halftime show

Featured Posts

Fame IV   Paws Up 3,459
Fame IV
4 hours ago, Helxig said:

Isn't it cool to know that our fav put in months of training her body and voice and worked her ass off like an Olympic athelete, and also had a say in every single visual aspect of the show from start to finish to create something phenomenal...

And this guy is probably going to go up there and do his usual routine of throwing on a nice suit, singing, moving his feet and hips to the beat, and grabbing his crotch, with no real effort put in to go above and beyond. And will probably garner a similar amount of respect?

In the future we'll see which performance is considered iconic. 

Million reasons. http://teoriadocaospoetico.blogspot.pt

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chuckles   Paws Up 1,104
Chuckles

Jessica Biel is the highlight of the video... she really looks flawless.

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma   Paws Up 1,551
Enigma
On 11/01/2018 at 2:21 AM, Helxig said:

Isn't it cool to know that our fav put in months of training her body and voice and worked her ass off like an Olympic athelete, and also had a say in every single visual aspect of the show from start to finish to create something phenomenal...

And this guy is probably going to go up there and do his usual routine of throwing on a nice suit, singing, moving his feet and hips to the beat, and grabbing his crotch, with no real effort put in to go above and beyond. And will probably garner a similar amount of respect?

If that ain't the tea

I'm honestly wondering how some can be born with such bad taste that they find Justin TImberlake or males in general entertaining whatsoever :neyde:

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KyliesChild   Paws Up 16,902
KyliesChild
10 minutes ago, Enigma said:

If that ain't the tea

I'm honestly wondering how some can be born with such bad taste that they find Justin TImberlake or males in general entertaining whatsoever :neyde:

This is honestly so ignorant especially since some of the best performers of all time are male. It just wreaks of bias and generalization for no particular reason. 

Edited by Skai Jackson

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Enigma   Paws Up 1,551
Enigma
1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

This is honestly so ignorant especially since some of the best performers of all time are male. It just wreaks of bias and generalization for no particular reason. 

Most of the icons you're talking about were pushing the boundaries and were not acting typically masculine in a lot of ways.

But yeah, it's just me being an over-the-top salty gay. I'm aware that this is dumb generalization.

I just believe there's a part of truth in what I said :reductive:

  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway   Paws Up 8,976
Runway
On 11/1/2018 at 4:40 AM, Fiona Apple said:

Yes

Wrong.

Filthy - 80k

Perfect Illusion - 100k

M7GF6hZ-OoTWTSATJ8EeHibOSdpxUUbH77sgo8Sw

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiona Apple   Paws Up 13,006
Fiona Apple
6 hours ago, Runway said:

Wrong.

Filthy - 80k

Perfect Illusion - 100k

M7GF6hZ-OoTWTSATJ8EeHibOSdpxUUbH77sgo8Sw

That means what? :rip: 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slayer   Paws Up 9,225
Slayer

Wow, he's in for a rude awakening. If he has legitimately only done a little bit of preparation, he's screwed. It's one month away. How can you be so unprofessional?! 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Runway   Paws Up 8,976
Runway
5 hours ago, Fiona Apple said:

That means what? :rip: 

Perfect Illusion outsold filthy, so your idea he gets hate because he sells more than gaga is, in fact, incorrect. :sure:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TheSlash   Paws Up 1,456
TheSlash

Then I think his SBHS's gonna be 'a little bit' ....simpler :awkney: ..... than Gaga's :reductive:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiona Apple   Paws Up 13,006
Fiona Apple
5 hours ago, Runway said:

Perfect Illusion outsold filthy, so your idea he gets hate because he sells more than gaga is, in fact, incorrect. :sure:

The inaccuracy :rip: 

Gaga gets decent first week sales because she has a big fanbase,that is by no means a representation of her mainstream success which is quite low singles-wise and average album-wise. Perfect Illusion didn't even spend 10 weeks in the hot 100 lol.

Justin's last album sold like 2,5m only in the United States which is more than ARTPOP+Cheek To Cheek+Joanne and also had massive hits.Mirrors was bigger worldwide than anything that Gaga has released since the Born This Way song.

On the other hand his last single that had a full run called "Cant stop the feeling" is literally one of the biggest songs of the decade :rip: and bigger than anything Gaga has released since 2009.

So yeah I'd say it's fair to say that he has been a lot more successful than Gaga recently :rip: 

Filthy was just released so we don't even know how it's gonna chart and his new album is not even released yet.However according to the current facts their relevancy and chart success is not even comparable :rip: 

 

Edited by Fiona Apple

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Solitaiire   Paws Up 2,443
Solitaiire
Just now, Fiona Apple said:

On the other hand his last single that had a full run called "Cant stop the feeling" is literally one of the biggest songs of the decade :rip: 

giphy.gif

  • LMAO 1
Santa Tell Me was more Iconic than All I Want For Christmas, dont @ me

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Fiona Apple   Paws Up 13,006
Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

giphy.gif

If you want to disagree with something I said,use facts instead of stupid gifs.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
 VOLANTIS   Paws Up 10,278
VOLANTIS

The 2019 halftime performer will have 0 standards to compete against :diane: 

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 2
I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Slayy   Paws Up 728
Slayy
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

The 2019 halftime performer will have 0 standards to compete against :diane: 

The tea has been SERVED :lolga:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×