💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Bruno Mars f/ Cardi B - Finesse (Music Video)

monsterdino

Featured Posts

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
insight

The early 90s aesthetic and sonic landscape ... I lived during those times and it should stay there. Not really digging this.

JohnWayne92

I love the song, and the video...but Cardi B...she sounds like she is forcing her rap. It's awkard to me. Plus, she didn't look very comfortable in the video...besides that the video and 90s vibes were 👏👌

JohnWayne92
1 hour ago, Music said:

aww, i loved it!

Bruno released his album the same time as Joanne, Gaga can still release Dancin' In Circles :green:

I'm all for a 3rd single...Dancin' in Circles, A-Yo, Diamond Heart, Just Another Day...I mean, the videos for any of these could be great. 

MsSwan
4 minutes ago, JohnWayne92 said:

I'm all for a 3rd single...Dancin' in Circles, A-Yo, Diamond Heart, Just Another Day...I mean, the videos for any of these could be great. 

I mean, it’s only been a year since the last one.. totally viable :sure:

OT: Another #1 in the basket

Clarence

this is so good!!! :giveup:. everything about this makes me wish the next trend in mainstream pop and hip hop would be throwback sounds.

Rudz Xinc
2 hours ago, Music said:

aww, i loved it!

Bruno released his album the same time as Joanne, Gaga can still release Dancin' In Circles :green:

She's too busy promoting designers' dresses and taking pictures of her ass

Look at those clowns

MsSwan
12 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

She's too busy promoting designers' dresses and taking pictures of her ass

03017e56-cd9e-47af-9d30-3f45c425c9a4.gif

ZephyrInTheSky

This reminded me of how much i liked this album, its very fun. Finesse is one of the best tracks on it i think this will do well on radio. It would be cool to see New Jack Swing make a comeback. :giveup:

There can be 99 bottoms in the area but all it takes is 1 top to believe in you.

Archived