💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lead Singer of SHINee, Kim Jong-Hyun, Commits Suicide

Perfume

Featured Posts

Perfume

The boy band singer was found dead in the evening in an apparent suicide. His last text to his sister read “"I've had a hard time. Please let me go and say that I did a good job. This is my last word”. He was found reportedly lying in a room with a coal briquette burning on a frying pan, a common method of suicide in South Korea. He was only 27.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/lifestyle/shinee-s-jonghyun-dies-in-apparent-suicide-yonhap-9507680

an angel held me like a child

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

why did i read it as Kim Jong Un :madge:

Spoiler

PS: Rest in peace :S

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola

AlexanderMagno

Oh my freaking god

I was not expecting this. I have a friend who's a huge SHINee fan, who's devastated.

I'm sure he suffered a lot though. Lots of people in the western civilizations don't have a clue of how a K-Pop band is formed and the type of work they get. K-Pop band truly are specialized products that sell sell sell and don't care about anything else. Their work routine is harsh. It's all about that. Even the songs are carefully thought to sell. No artistic integrity there.

I'm sorry to hear about this death. You did a good job, yes.

What the fuuuuuuuuck

Idek anything about SHINee but I’ve definitely seen him online many times before. So sad he felt he had to end it :/ things seemed to be going very well for him in the article, I wonder what he was actually dealing with.

RIP!

bambi96

I don't know this is, but everyone on Twitter is saying he's not officially dead, and has been bought to hospital, yet is in critical condition.

Starbucks

I'm not even a Shawol but this is really sad. Rest in peace

Your everyday cups of kindness

donutellha

nonono this can't be

they are trying to save him with carbon monoxide therapy, but the chances are low

damn.... i really wish him the best, he's such a large part of my childhood and even more to my sister.... 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

donutellha
16 minutes ago, Blond said:

why did i read it as Kim Jong Un :madge:

Reveal hidden contents

PS: Rest in peace :S

you can FCK right off ...... i dont care about your spoiler but having a comment like that is extremely rude. 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Luna Lovegood

this is so sad.. rip :/ depression sucks 

luna’s advocate

RAMROD

27 Club :(

Saddened about this more than I expected. I used to enjoy SHINee music back in 2009-2010

Rest In Peace

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived