Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

New Billboard Joanne World Tour boxscore

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

malazam
47 minutes ago, Sharyu said:

I'd say by the end of the tour, by it's going, then we'll cross $150 Mil.

45 minutes ago, Spanish Eyes said:

Ehhhhhh. Maybe. I can see her breaking 125, but I don’t think 18 European shows are gonna get her more than 30 mil (with an arena average of 1.7ish)

104m-106m gross says hi

another shot before we kiss the other side

StrawberryBlond

Absolutely fantastic scores, I've been waiting for these for a while. Hopefully we'll have the last ones in just before Christmas, which will be an amazing present. This means, that if the remaining 6 shows, plus the European dates pull in just 1 million each, that means she's guaranteed to end on $99 million. And we know the remaining US shows will pull in at least 1.3 million each, as they've all been doing up until this point, so that'll take her into $100 million easily. The European dates aren't as expensive and they haven't sold out to quite the same extent, I believe, but it shouldn't be too much of a difference. The shows in UK (especially London), Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark and France will definitely be more expensive than the other countries, so that might make up for any potential losses. And I just hope that none of the rumours are true of scalpers buying a huge majority of the European tickets but misread demand and can't sell them (meaning that when the shows got rescheduled, they might well have requested a refund, choosing not to risk trying to sell them). But you never know, maybe they've held onto them. I just hope too many real fans weren't denied the chance of tickets. If she can still sell out even after all this reschedule palaver, it'll be well worth it. I'm so glad I got 3 tickets for the Genting area date because that was one that was really struggling to sell a remaining few thousand tickets.

GagaMyBlood95

She literally KILLED IT with this tour :air: 

I'm sure European dates will do less, but still it will be a success :happy:

Archived