💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is 'The Fame' Gaga's worst album?

Maria Brink

Featured Posts

Maria Brink

My friends and I had a heated argument last night about Gaga's best and worst albums. Yet we all agreed that The Fame was her worst album she has released, while TFM, ARTPOP and BTW reigned to be her best based on all the opinions. There was about 15 of us in this debate. Is this because radio overplayed Just Dance and Poker Face? Was The Fame just super mainstream? :laughga: I don't know! Discuss!

EDIT: WORST DOES NOT MEAN BAD. NOTHING GAGA HAS DONE HAS BEEN BAD.:wtfga:

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
munty hunty

I love The Fame! I love all her albums; they all have a special place in my heart. I'd say that C2C is her worst album. 

free my mind

Original Diva

I love the album. But it is my least favorite Lady Gaga album. It would be better I if brown eyes was replaced with fooled me again..

excuse me no

DaftFameMonster

FLYING IN HERE TO SUPPORT ARTPOP IT DESERVES NO SLANDER OKAY xoxo

DaftFameMonster
Just now, DaftFameMonster said:

FLYING IN HERE TO SUPPORT ARTPOP IT DESERVES NO SLANDER ITS HER BEST OKAY xoxo

But all of her albums are good. The Fame just happens to be my least favorite due to its lack of sonic diversity

TheRoof

i think the sound of some songs sounds dated compared to her other albums and that makes people judge but i wouldn't call it her worst cause it's very cohesive when it comes to the concept 

a huge moment in pop history

AcidicTeemingAfricanpiedkingfisher-max-1

Chromatislaps

nope, TF is an album full of bops, so are TFM, BTW and ARTPOP :lolly: 

I would say C2C and Joanne are more deep cut albums I would listen to when I'm a certain type of mood

Anderson123

I think it's my least favorite at the moment. I only listen to the singles + Paper Gangsta, Starstruck and Again Again. I'd say it's one of the best debut albums and still better than many other artists' discographies. Gaga was just trying to become famous at that time and for an album by someone who was just getting started, it's pretty impressive that most of the songs sound like they could've been singles.

I don't like calling it her "Worst" because it has achieved so many things in a decade but it is my least favorite at the moment. That's how great Gaga is, always pushing herself to be better.

3 minutes ago, gagasrat said:

My friends and I had a heated argument last night about Gaga's best and worst albums. Yet we all agreed that The Fame was her worst album she has released, while TFM, ARTPOP and BTW reigned to be her best based on all the opinions. There was about 15 of us in this debate. Is this because radio overplayed Just Dance and Poker Face? Was The Fame just super mainstream? :laughga: I don't know! Discuss!

Difference of opinion I guess, but the Fame ranks as one of her top albums for me. 

TFM>TF>BTW>AP>J

We just have extremely different tastes I suppose. 

Maria Brink
Just now, xoxoDerpanne said:

nope, TF is an album full of bops, so are TFM, BTW and ARTPOP :lolly: 

I would say C2C and Joanne are more deep cut albums I would listen to when I'm a certain type of mood

C2C doesn't count... We don't think about her

Poissonche

I think many people say it's her worst because the lyrics on it are not as deep as the ones on her next efforts. However, you can't take away from The Fame that it's catchy as hell, and that a lot of lyrics are actually pretty smart, even though it's in a light, comedic way.

Maria Brink
Just now, Born To Slay said:

I wish my friends would debate over Gaga related **** like that

omfg all my friends are monsters and we get in heated debates while all still loving her its so messy

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived