đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Which song made you love Gaga?

Vodka

Featured Posts

Title. Not necessarily your favorite, but which song made you open up your browsers/ music store accounts and check Gaga's discog out? I remember having listened to Just Dance at a party in 08' and dancing to it  like a trance BUT. Beautiful, Dirty, Rich was the quirky track that made me search her up online and a stan was born. :diane: 

That beat, percussion, and the drama behind the instrumental, almost Austin Powers mixed with a bit of a scare. The verses and echoes at the chorus. The dancer that spun at the beginning of the video, how unfiltered and unbothered the video was.

So which song pulled you in? 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
buttsicle

I've always liked Gaga but the first time I checked out her entire discography was early this year (surprisingly :air:) around the time of the Superbowl. I had heard all the songs at the Superbowl except Million Reasons.

So I guess in a way, it's Million Raisins :flop:

WOOHOO YAHAA

Original Diva

well i loved just dance poker face lovegame eh eh and all the ones that were on the radio but i began buying albums in the born this way era. i was about 8 (i think) when btw came out. I loved the whole album but i didn't start liking hml and electric chapel until just this year.. still dont like the queen tho :rip:

excuse me no

I was always a fan, but stanned with GUY. And became one of the LM defenders on YouTube fighting the oncoming KatyKats. Though it wasn’t until this year when I listened to all of her discography.

IllusionLover

:applause::applause::applause::applause: 

But I'll say that I liked her for the first time when my little sister showed me this one:

It's just that I was maybe too young so I didn't pay so much attention to pop music back then.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Paparazzi, the first song I ever heared from her, and the one that got me into her. :classy:

giphy.gif

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Archived