What r u talking about Miss Asia Carino invented french bulldogs :bon:

Drin Lon
18 minutes ago, Mirages said:

Too bad Koji is the only one that looks how French Bulldog should :poot:

Stop discriminating

Mirages
10 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

What r u talking about Miss Asia Carino invented french bulldogs :bon:

Well she doesn't have the right head shape according to the standard that issues Fédération Cynologique Internationale (the international cynology institute). The standard states how each breed should look like, Asia and the white one (I can't remember his name for some reason) don't look exactly the way French Bulldogs should. Asia has atypical head and the other one has blue eyes and blue color which are not allowed because they usually come with genetical diseases. Koji is the only one that would be allowed to have puppies if Gaga wanted to have puppies with certificate, the other two would most likely would be not allowed, the white one because of health hazards blue gene carries and Asia because of her head.

9 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Stop discriminating

Honey it's not discrimination, it's how breeding works. You can't just let any dogs mate with each other because you might get diseases and puppies that won't look or have personality that French Bulldogs should have. 

I'm the bitch that's fragile

Sneaky Oliver

I want a french buldog too but they are way too expensive here :noparty: i mean I could travel to another country by the same price

I’m on my Legacy Act era

2 hours ago, Aquarius said:

Why does it look like Gaga is never the one taking care of them :selena: 

They travel everywhere with her but they do have a dog sitter. http://instagram.com/valleyofthedogs 

I think it’s good for them because they’re able to do things they can’t with Gaga without being swarmed by paparazzi, like going to the park, etc.

Archived