Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Gaga not wearing high heels anymore (on tour)

JoanneMonster

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster

EDIT: Okay guys you need to chill I'm just pointing out she changed her shoes, there's no need to comment things like ''oh you are bad because you care about her shoes and not here health'' or ''who cares'' (we care bc this is a forum to discuss gaga-related things). So stop getting offended by everything:)

I don't know if you've noticed that all Gaga shoes have been changed on tour and she's wearing very low heels now. 

(ALL of the shoes have changed, the red shoe even changed 3 times: MBT boots (in red) - red boots with thick heel - the new ones) 

Some examples:

Before:

lady-gaga-shoes-tour-2017-billboard-s-12

After:

img_4745.jpg?resize=768,1024

Before:

After:

Before:

437E52F500000578-4816382-image-a-24_1503

After:

I See You

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phoebe Buffay

She's ruined all of the outfits/costumes since November, especially the opening one. :smh: And the shoes for the Just Dance part: :air:

The heels previously weren't that high either. It's just easier for her to dance in lmao. Don't overthink this  :selena:

JoanneMonster
17 minutes ago, EvilRegal said:

She ruined all of the outfits/costumes since the date in Montreal, especially the opening one. :smh: And the shoes for the Just Dance part: :air:

the shoes for the JD and DIC are made out of the same material that looks like plastic:toofunny: and the heel looks weird

I See You

JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, JR Gg said:

The heels previously weren't that high either. It's just easier for her to dance in lmao. Don't overthink this  :selena:

yeah but look at the just dance and dancin in cirlces new heels, Gaga has never worn heels that low

I See You

Just now, JoanneMonster said:

yeah but look at the just dance and dancin in cirlces new heels, Gaga has never worn heels that low

People change. She never dressed in casual jeans and T-shirt before pre-Joanne :selena:

Tan Fei

its ok if its for comfort n to reduce pain. maybe its less slippery cos it can be quite slippery n uncomfortable cos of the pyrotechnic dust

BELINDA POP
10 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

I don't know if you've noticed that all Gaga shoes have been changed on tour and she's wearing very low heels now. 

Befo

Well is she’s using high heels for DIC how is she gonna tap her boots ?  :trollga:So it makes sense that she switch to boots instead of heels :icega:

WhenWeRise

Probably a preventative measure. It's a good idea for her to avoid anything that could trigger the pain and spasms if it's within her control.

Archived