Melanie sis :saladga: this is insane, I've never expecte something like this

... and now i just sit in silence.

• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Queen Gloria

I didn't like her anyway, hope her career goes down the tubes 

moonsago

You guys need to realise that making such allegations is very serious and dangerous in the sense that they can lead to lawsuits if the victim is found to be lying. Who wants to play with something like this? Trying to ruin someone’s life who is more powerful then you and has more resources and could easily prove they are clean if they didn’t actually do anything? I think nobody. This isn’t making up a stupid rumor or false fact, this is a rape alligation, something that automatically ruins the accused’s life. I don’t think she is lying, just judging by the way she wrote the letter she seems inteligent and like she has been analyzing this situation in her head for a very long time. Plus Melanie is very creepy, I was a stan until this point but you can’t deny her attitude and some of the ****ed up things she does even with her music and ‘art’. I am disgusted, she’s ****ed up. 

41 minutes ago, slayo said:

yawn

Quite insensitive and unnecessary 

Messy, Petty, Beautiful, Covergirl

Runway

Her videos are pedo's wet dreams so Im not really surprised she turned out to be a rapist herself

Morphine Prince

I can’t believe this... actually SHOOK. 

I need to think this through and then post my thoughts. 

FATCAT

I mean, her music is lowkey creepy. Maybe this is a trend, like with House of Cards guy.

Purr more, hiss less.

Nickypie101

so I dont wanna say I dont believe the person but I just saw that she has a Spotify link of her music pinned to her twitter. Perhaps they just turned on eachother and Timothy is jealous? what are the odds she makes music too

Thomas P

I quite frankly don’t know what to say. This is disgusting, and if it’s true (which I find it hard to believe that someone would make this up) Melanie should never be allowed to release music again. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Pop Music

I KNOW MY ABC'S 

R 

A 

P 

I 

S 

T 

I SAY **** MELANIE 

Spoiler

i already regret posting this. Sorry in advance 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝