Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
my experience

What was your first Lady Gaga concert

Gaga oh lala

Featured Posts

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The first leg of The Monster Ball on December 9th 2009 in Vancouver. I really had no interest in going to be honest. It was my friend who really wanted to go. It was a 7 hour drive from where I was living at the time and although I liked Lady Gaga's music, it wasn't a priority to see her live. 

So off we went. Went to the first show and then ended up going to the second and third show as well (she was playing 3 days in Vancouver) because she was so damn good. I was hooked. Then she came back in the summer time (2010) to play arenas and I saw her 3 more times. 

Sirius094

Born this way ball, Milan 10/02/2012 :heart: One of the videos I made that night 

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

PlanetChromatica

My first Gaga concert was The Monster Ball at the O2 Arena, London, May 30th 2010. I barely remember it, I was sat right at the back near the top of the arena and Gaga looked like an ant from where I was. I still enjoyed myself but I remember the December shows were announced the next week and I really wanted to get a standing ticket but couldn't afford it :selena: I still regret it to this day, I wish I could have seen TMB close up.

PlanetChromatica
4 hours ago, PunkTheFunk said:

No idea

Mv2P2gJ.gif

This is a from a British soap opera called Eastenders

9 hours ago, Sirius094 said:

Born this way ball, Milan 10/02/2012 :heart: One of the videos I made that night 

Same here 

B3XFanp.jpg

Brian Newman

May 4th, 2009. I missed the Fame Ball because I was in a show for school, but she came back to House of Blues in Boston a few months later to do a "Grammy Celebration" concert with Kelly Clarkson and performed the whole Fame Ball. I'll never forget it, everrrrrr. :giveup::giveup::emma:

4266_1068664837009_4540477_n.jpg?oh=d5da4266_1068664637004_4319391_n.jpg?oh=04ed

PrinceOfTheStorm

The Fame Ball Chicago March 24, 2009. I was almost six, and my dad really loved her, and got me to go.

Of course I had to rewatch a lot of it on YouTube to vividly remember some small details, choreo, interludes and outfits. 

signing out

Never went because i'm broke. :rip:

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

Archived