Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Slaylor Swift Sells 1.6 Million Albums WW First Week

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

FlopSlurper
6 minutes ago, TheCureinMalibu said:

So. Italia,France,Belgium,Brazil,Germany,Mexico,Spain,Switzerland,Thailand,Scotland,Norway,Russia,Austria,Ireland,Netherlands,... (more and more) didn't have 100,000 combined :air: I mean she sold like 30,000 in Germany first week.

Some countries count the shipments when they report the sales + not every country keeps tracking on the number of albums sold :oprah:

Billboard isn’t a reliable source for WW sales, mediatraffic is. Since billboard is mostly focused on north america :oprah: hell, they even reported that ARTPOP sold 1m copies worldwide first week, which isn’t true :oprah: 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheCureinMalibu
Just now, FlopSlurper said:

Some countries count the shipments when they report the sales + not every country keeps tracking on the number of albums sold :oprah:

Billboard isn’t a reliable source for WW sales, mediatraffic is. Since billboard is mostly focused on north america :oprah: hell, they even reported that ARTPOP sold 1m copies worldwide first week, which isn’t true :oprah: 

Probably about shipments but it should still be counted. What's the difference lol. Still have to pay the money.

16 hours ago, MarlonBrando7 said:

from what i know....

BTW 2.5M :firega:

1989 1.6M :diane:

25 5.8M :giveup:

I thought all of them had sold more, even if it's already incredible

Archived