💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Charles Manson Dead At 83

Hades

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
35 minutes ago, Booker DeWitt said:

inb4 the AHS prophecy claims another tho. 

tumblr_mh47bj4Dg71qjdybto6_250.gif

Hide contents

And no, I didn't accidentally quote myself and post it instead of editing, what?

Behold our new Supreme...Ally

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig
3 hours ago, tthen said:

tenor.gif?itemid=8177056

I literally just searched for this GIF :ladyhaha: 

But seriously, I'm glad he rot in jail for all those years. Death would've been too kind.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Darcklighter22

I seriously finished watching the last 3 episodes of Cult last night with the bf...we would have finished the last episode right around the time he died :/

Another link in the end of an era. I think that he had been on the cusp of death all this year, we started hearing of ill health and hospital visits at the beginning of this year or exact ending of the last, so 2017 was finally his year to go. His story is one for the ages and a study and he is infamous and always will be. Good Riddance. It seemed like he would live to be one hundred.

I wonder if we will find out about all secrets and unsolved mystery murders having to do with him and his family, now that he is gone maybe people who wouldn't before will come public with information. It's a good thing that his death is with a whimper and without a bang since he is seen as a leader and hero to some misguided, he went out as an average little man and that is a good revenge for someone of his nature.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

dlioncourt91

Thank goodness that garbage is gone!

Sharon Tate, her unborn child and the rest him and his cult murdered have been avenged.

Doris Tate would be pissing on his corpse. :golfclap:

Archived