Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

For those complaining about The Cure..

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

Performing in AMAS specially The Cure was a good idea cuz:

It helps to keep promoting the tour + her brand + Spotify/streaming

Theres no point of releasing something new rn since the xmas freeze is coming, so radios wont be playing non xmas songs, it would tank and wouldnt be a smart idea, this way she keeps the hype on her for LG6 and ASIB soundtrack, so yeah im ok with that, this way she still in the public eye, @Gypsy Life the mother of charts can explain this

Aaaaaaand the song is really beautiful, im glad she did it, yall should remember this was for Sonja, so enjoy it for what it is, a letter of love to a friend

XOXO

Ill fix yall with my love

KljpZ.gif

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

sorry this gif caught all the attention...

KljpZ.gif

Yeah I think Katy Perry is a very interesting artist too...

𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕚𝕘𝕘𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕟𝕖𝕞𝕪 𝕚𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕡𝕠𝕡 𝕒 𝟡𝟙𝟙

Reality

The performance itself was amazing, it was one of my favorites—next to P!nk's. People need to stop complaining honestly. I mean, I get it, I really, really, really wanted her to release new material, but I'm thankful for this performance. It actually restored my love for the song. When it first came out, I was obsessed, but as time went on, I really didn't care about it that much, but after seeing this performance I immediately am having it on repeat! :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

FrankGutz
3 minutes ago, Dutch said:

Little Chartsters strikes again. :golfclap:

#TalentAlwaysWins tbh

2 minutes ago, ARTnFAME said:

sorry this gif caught all the attention...

KljpZ.gif

Yeah I think Katy Perry is a very interesting artist too...

the new Tove Lo album is so good omg

KljpZ.gif

1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

The performance itself was amazing, it was one of my favorites—next to P!nk's. People need to stop complaining honestly. I mean, I get it, I really, really, really wanted her to release new material, but I'm thankful for this performance. It actually restored my love for the song. When it first came out, I was obsessed, but as time went on, I really didn't care about it that much, but after seeing this performance I immediately am having it on repeat! :sweat:

and after SO MANDY PRE.ERAS we should have learned by now that Twitter insiders ALWAYS ARE WRONG lmao, they always say lies

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

gagagoogoose

The performance is still better than most of the AMA performances and that's the T

giphy.gif 

FrankGutz
Just now, He8MyHeart said:

To the little complainsters

7kNdvUU.gif

nvlavnlanvlan ahahahhahaha i raelly need to watch that lmfao,  such a shady b... now i love her more hahahaha

FrankGutz
1 minute ago, gagagoogoose said:

The performance is still better than most of the AMA performances and that's the T

giphy.gif 

our kween always is the better tbh, thats why we stan talent tbh

Helxig

I keep meaning to say this: the song is a tribute to Sonja and their friendship. Let it have its time on a world stage. It means a lot to Gaga that this song is remembered.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

18 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

KljpZ.gif

hey eh e eh, eh e eh eh eh ey

like a girl gone wild like a girl l gone wild

:bon:

angels forever, forever angels

14 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

nvlavnlanvlan ahahahhahaha i raelly need to watch that lmfao,  such a shady b... now i love her more hahahaha

Pink wasn't being shady here.  She was into the performance.  

Archived