Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So when is Taylor gonna flop?

boiswifty

Featured Posts

FrankGutz

I dont know, but here in my country she never was a thing until 1989, she always was a local act until she made pop with 1989, this is like her 2nd WW album, and rn i see a lot of backlash for a lot of things, even my lil sister who stanned her in 1989 read and heard some stuff and now she hates her lmao

She wont be there forever, at least shell be a local act like Beyonce and probably she will return to country music, but in pop she wont last forever, even Madonna flopped, everyone thought back then Katy, Britney and Mariah were invinsibles and look where they are, plus Taylor doesnt have the talent to keep it up, she relies so much on Black Friday releases, lyrics for teens and kids, so i dont see her doing thar for forever or having an impact forever, and shes always lucky cuz she really doesnt have that much competition when she releases, at least not agains a big pop girl, usually u can see Brit, Katy, Gaga, Rih all of them releasing at the same time, during 1989 and Reputation theres only Taylor there, she really doesnt have competition agains any other big female, so of course all gays thirsthys for new music buy her stuff

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
6 hours ago, sipthistea said:

When America finds a new sweetheart, she will start to flop.

When that happens, she'll hide under a rock for many years and she'll try to make a comeback afterwards. 

hopefully soon pls, america choose some with thalen pls, i think shes also gonna stuck with the image of Trump and all of that, as soon as America gets tired of him, same will happen to her

5 hours ago, fede ARTPOP said:

Idk, but shes overrated af, all her music is the same, she has no even one song that sounds like a classic, shes just a lucky basic blonde fake bitch. :reductive:

we thought the same about Kety, we thought she was invinsible and look lol

Dᴄ • Dᴀʀᴋ Hᴏʀsᴇ | Hᴏʀʀᴏʀ • Tʜʀɪʟʟᴇʀ | Eʟᴇᴄᴛʀᴏɴɪᴄ | Fɪᴛɴᴇss | Mᴀɴᴅʏ Mᴏᴏʀᴇ • Lᴀᴅʏ Gᴀɢᴀ • Sᴏᴘʜɪᴇ Bᴇxᴛᴏʀ

RAMROD

She can always return to her roots. Until then, I’ll enjoy her glorious pop life days.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

fede ARTPOP
45 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

hopefully soon pls, america choose some with thalen pls, i think shes also gonna stuck with the image of Trump and all of that, as soon as America gets tired of him, same will happen to her

we thought the same about Kety, we thought she was invinsible and look lol

Tho...Katy Music >>>>>>>

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

JohnWayne92

The hate is ridiculous. 

Point blank, the girl can write a song. Travel all the way back to Tim McGraw and Teardrops on My Guitar. 

The "bad songs" on Reputation are still good enough to be big pop hits. 

Also, most of her albums are full of amazing songs. She doesn't have much filler. 

Everyone talks about how she doesn't have talent and all this crap, yet she writes her own music and has more #1s and record sales than most. 

She will slow down eventually. She is in her late 20s now, things will keep changing. She will probably settle somewhere between 1989 and Adele. 

Also, if I had to pick a flop for her, it would be Speak Now. I don' think it was AS big or spawned as many hit singles as any of her other albums. 

But she's been here for a decade now. Get used to it. 

And of course she is a local act. She was a Nashville/Country star when she started. It's not like she jumped into the pop scene from the get go. She was just too popular to stay in that genre. She crossed over with her first album. 

brit4ever
4 hours ago, FrankGutz said:

I dont know, but here in my country she never was a thing until 1989, she always was a local act until she made pop with 1989, this is like her 2nd WW album, and rn i see a lot of backlash for a lot of things, even my lil sister who stanned her in 1989 read and heard some stuff and now she hates her lmao

She wont be there forever, at least shell be a local act like Beyonce and probably she will return to country music, but in pop she wont last forever, even Madonna flopped, everyone thought back then Katy, Britney and Mariah were invinsibles and look where they are, plus Taylor doesnt have the talent to keep it up, she relies so much on Black Friday releases, lyrics for teens and kids, so i dont see her doing thar for forever or having an impact forever, and shes always lucky cuz she really doesnt have that much competition when she releases, at least not agains a big pop girl, usually u can see Brit, Katy, Gaga, Rih all of them releasing at the same time, during 1989 and Reputation theres only Taylor there, she really doesnt have competition agains any other big female, so of course all gays thirsthys for new music buy her stuff

I agree with you, although I like Taylor and listen to her music I don't think she would last forever. Reputation and her next album are/will be successful, but I'm not sure if she would sustain the success further. However, I think she is smart business woman and is till thirsty for success and she would come with a strategy to succeed(it's another question, if she woulf use drama, or change the stile, we will see).

Nikolai Barrow

Honestly she is probably safe till she hits 30. Then all of a sudden the GP will see her as old and turn on her. So sad how our culture mostly values young pretty popstars. Not the same standard for men.

Archived