The Reputation Stadium Tour

Spock

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 719
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Green Detox

13 Days left before the tour starts. 13 is her lucky number so from this day til the tour starts. She will be giving facts from the tour. And she revealed fact #1.

Other than rep songs. 10 other songs from her past albums will be performed. I think these are most likely singles, but who knows.

What are the 10 songs from her past era you want her to perform? I'm hoping for All Too Well and The Lucky One (since this song's theme really connects with the album). And Love Story's spot is secured for sure lol

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Green Detox said:

13 is her lucky number

Of course

200.gif

Eddie A Michael

Picture to Burn

Mine

Love Story

You Belong With Me

We are never ever getting back together 

I knew you were trouble

All to Well

Shake It Off

Blank Space

Bad Blood

..there 10 songs I’d like her to sing

Irrelevant

Oh wow OH WOW :excuseu: She has never performed this much

It's prolly gonna be this:

Shake It Off

Blank Space

Style

Bad Blood

Wildest Dreams

Out Of The Woods

We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

I Knew You Were Trouble

Love Story

Enchanted

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Clean better be there but also Better Than Revenge plz :cryga: I know it is a hated song but I ADORE it and it would fit with the themes of the Reputation era too. :cryga:

Haroon

Wow 10 songs is a lot, that's usually like half a set list :udidnt: Unless quite a few of them are mashups which would then make sense. Seems kinda weird going from like 3-4 old songs at the 1989 World Tour to 10 for this tour :duck: I can't think of a definite 10 but these ones I think she'll perform:

- Love Story
- You Belong With Me
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- Shake It Off
- Blank Space
- Bad Blood

The rest of them I think fan favourites maybe :confused:

Green Detox
16 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Oh wow OH WOW :excuseu: She has never performed this much

Ikr i just checked and there are only 4 tracks from her past albums were performed on the 1989 Tour main setlist. And the others were performed on the acoustic session part of the show.

But she always has this section where she would sing random other songs her fans want to hear. So we'll get more than 10 songs probably.

Green Detox
11 minutes ago, Haroon said:

Wow 10 songs is a lot, that's usually like half a set list :udidnt: Unless quite a few of them are mashups which would then make sense. Seems kinda weird going from like 3-4 old songs at the 1989 World Tour to 10 for this tour :duck: I can't think of a definite 10 but these ones I think she'll perform:

- Love Story
- You Belong With Me
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- Shake It Off
- Blank Space
- Bad Blood

The rest of them I think fan favourites maybe :confused:

Yes a part of the show where it's just her with her guitar and she would look up to twitter/tumblr whatever her fans would want to hear on that night like what she did for RED and 1989 Tour. Hope Gaga would do the same.

RAMROD

WOAHH!! That is cool! I hope to hear Out Of The Woods, and then goes into LMMYD after, with that same dress except she will wear zombie prosthetics :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

RAMROD
Just now, Green Detox said:

Hope Gaga would do the same.

Of course :poot: she knows what her fans want. That's why she gave us Joanne, cos she reads GGD and there were some people who once posted wishing her to be more organic and less electronic :giggle: Now people want her to do rock, guess which direction she'll get for next album? :poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived