💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

I wonder....

MaryJaneHolland

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

...what's her current relationship with Colby O'Donis? :toofunny: She hasn't mentioned him since probably The Fame days when she was promoting Just Dance, but even in all of the interviews I've seen from that time, she didn't address him. But, I do remember him posting a pic of them performing Just Dance, I just don't know if it was for her of for Just Dance's birthday.

I'm just wondering if they still somehow talk to each other. I kinda wanna see them together just to make sure she hasn't forgotten about him :toofunny:

LittleMonster20

She probably hasn't forgotten about him,but i don't really think they are still in contact

Thomas P

She probably thinks Akon was the guy on Just Dance. I know I did for a long time :whitney:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

GhettoFabulous

Sksksk he was probably some irrelevant artist put there to make the track hot :diane: he’s probably living off the royalties now though. a man a daddy(I’m sorry I don’t make the rules:diane::diane:) But yeah I do wonder when she’ll like acknowledge them again like him and the others :poot: like she doesn’t talk about them AT ALL SKSKSK 

Lesbionest, he and Akon are only on the song because the label thought she needed male collaborators to succeed. She probably didn't even want them there and doesn't want to have anything to do with them anymore.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

QueenGaga

It was just a collab. Are Gaga and R. Kelly still in contact? Are Gaga and Twista/ Busta Rhymes still in contact? Are Gaga and Florida still in contact. 

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, QueenGaga said:

It was just a collab. Are Gaga and R. Kelly still in contact? Are Gaga and Twista/ Busta Rhymes still in contact? Are Gaga and Florida still in contact. 

But, none of those songs were singles or hits. :selena: Just Dance was also her very first single.

QueenGaga
19 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

But, none of those songs were singles or hits. :selena: Just Dance was also her very first single.

A collab is a collab, the song being a hit or a single doesnt make much difference

Archived