opinion

LG6 Track Amount

LittleMonster20

How many tracks should LG6 have?  

86 members have voted

1. 1. How many tracks should LG6 have?

Featured Posts

33 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

Yep. Album without fillers is much better than album with 18 tracks which mean nothing. 

That doesn't apply to Gaga tbh. :gaycat: Even BTW which has many tracks doesn't actually have ''fillers''. It has some songs that are weak (Bad Kids/HighWay Unicorn) but it works fine as an album.

If there are no fillers, 15 tracks is great, that's about 1 hour long. Otherwise 12 tracks albums are usually the best

2 minutes ago, Hades said:

That doesn't apply to Gaga tbh. :gaycat: Even BTW which has many tracks doesn't actually have ''fillers''. It has some songs that are weak (Bad Kids/HighWay Unicorn) but it works fine as an album.

Excuse me no

Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn are not weak

tumblr_n0lnqboNfo1tqo4xzo1_500.gif

9 minutes ago, artElias said:

Excuse me no

Bad Kids and Highway Unicorn are not weak

tumblr_n0lnqboNfo1tqo4xzo1_500.gif

That's your opinion. For me they are the weakest.

Sweet Olive

12 is the perfect number, but since new music is always welcome let's say up to 14-15.

Please NO DELUXE VERSION, nor Japanese, Target, etc: it dilutes the album's message and cohesion, and personally I want to enjoy the complete experience, so not being able to listen to the Japanese or Target or super deluxe tracks on Spotify irks me a lot!

Also not longer than 50 minutes would be the best thing (long a*s albums are often painful to listen till the end), but her artistic freedom might bring her to 30 mins as well as to 70 mins, so in the end it doesn't matter.

11 minutes ago, Hades said:

That's your opinion. For me they are the weakest.

The fact that fans can't agree with what's filler or not already says that there's no actual filler

Maybe FOHL but that's it

I'm what? SICKENING

10 minutes ago, Shangela said:

The fact that fans can't agree with what's filler or not already says that there's no actual filler

Maybe FOHL but that's it

I already said there's no filler. Those 2 i mentioned are just the weakest tracks for me not fillers.

Born This Way: 17 tracks 

Ultraviolence: 17 tracks [incl. West Coast (German Radio Mix), Is This Happiness, Flipside]

Guess :trollga:

Archived