💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Verizon Up Tickets

scheibemonster

Featured Posts

IllusionPerfect
19 hours ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

Hey! So, when I got the Mohegan Sun tickets last week, I definitely noticed a lot more to throw some notes down:

1.)You want to be on that screen with the timer, for the Super Tickets you want, at least an hour before hand. I don't know of it the timing actually has anything to do with it, but the last 2 times that I've won them now, I was on there watching like a hawk. The seconds sometimes speed up and slow down which I guess might throw people off who don't actually sit and watch it.

2.)As soon as its up TAP FOR YOUR LIFE. If you are about to get the tickets, you'll be prompted to log in to your Verizon account. (if you don't have touch ID enabled for the Verizon app, I suggest you do it to save yourself some time for this part)

*Side note - Make sure ALL of your contact information is accurate, Email, mailing address, name spelling, etc.**

3.) You'll then be brought to the screen where your address and contact info is. If it's up to date on your account and you don't need to adjust anything, don't even bother looking and wasting time, just click the next button on the bottom of the page.

4.) You're then on a screen where it's telling you it's finalizing everything. Then it will bring you to the screen that says: You'll receive an email with tracking information about your tickets in 2 business days. For the Pats tickets, they mailed them to me by Fedex. GaGa, we have to pick them up at the Verizon booth at Mohegan day of the show.

If you're worried you didn't get them still, you can check under your used rewards section after and you should see something like this:

31Qn4-K9UaYypXhTp4t1XoUly_JuQ6HAdLLXKYT-

I hope this helps!! <3

Thank you! I'm going and enabling thumb print and making sure all my address stuff is right. Thank you!

Brian Newman

I am SO excited for this show. It'll be my 11th time seeing her, it's on 11/11, and I'm just truly hoping the stars align that night, and I somehow meet her or she reads my letter. I cannot tell you how intimate the show will be nonetheless, Mohegan is TINY. :giveup:

brennan731
On 11/6/2017 at 10:23 PM, WhiskeyKiss said:

I am SO excited for this show. It'll be my 11th time seeing her, it's on 11/11, and I'm just truly hoping the stars align that night, and I somehow meet her or she reads my letter. I cannot tell you how intimate the show will be nonetheless, Mohegan is TINY. :giveup:

I'm being extra and sitting on it a few hours early but it keeps "timing out". Did it do this for you?

Brian Newman
1 hour ago, brennan731 said:

I'm being extra and sitting on it a few hours early but it keeps "timing out". Did it do this for you?

It did, just keep tapping the "stay active" or whatever the other option is. Honestly, I got that about 4 times while waiting for mine, so maybe it's a good sign?

IllusionPerfect
6 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

It did, just keep tapping the "stay active" or whatever the other option is. Honestly, I got that about 4 times while waiting for mine, so maybe it's a good sign?

Did you see Verizon up is doing box seats and side stage now. Do you think the box is better? Comes with free drinks

brennan731
14 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

i have gotten it like every ten minutes. I'll keep you updated!

Brian Newman
27 minutes ago, IllusionPerfect said:

Did you see Verizon up is doing box seats and side stage now. Do you think the box is better? Comes with free drinks

I noticed that! The picture they have of her is a bit different than the one for the "stage side" seats. I'm not sure if I'd want the box seats, they're kind of set far back. You'll get a great view and free drinks though, so it wouldn't be terrible I suppose?

Brian Newman
31 minutes ago, brennan731 said:

i have gotten it like every ten minutes. I'll keep you updated!

As soon as you see the timer get down to 10-5 seconds, literally just start tapping on that "claim now" button like your life depends on it. I felt like I was playing a video game when I got mine lmao

brennan731
2 minutes ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

As soon as you see the timer get down to 10-5 seconds, literally just start tapping on that "claim now" button like your life depends on it. I felt like I was playing a video game when I got mine lmao

ok! I am hoping to get this, tried for Philly but no luck. Thank you for all of your help!

brennan731
1 hour ago, WhiskeyKiss said:

no luck, i honestly give up. oh well.

Brian Newman

Wait, really? :( That's crazy to me, I really thought my strategy had something to do with it. Ugh, I'm so sorry! 

IllusionPerfect
2 hours ago, brennan731 said:

2 hours ago, brennan731 said:

What really? What did you do? What happened 

brennan731
1 hour ago, IllusionPerfect said:

What really? What did you do? What happened 

I waited on the screen for 3+ hours beforehand, once it went towards 10 seconds I began clicking on "claim this". As soon as I hit the button, it said "All tickets are being held". And then 20 seconds later "all tickets are claimed". 

Archived