Featured Posts

Frivolero

Oh u mean "****er" right??:lolly:

Twitter is on a rant as the font looks like 'f*cker' instead of flicker:awkney:

YeehawKylie
2 minutes ago, Frivolero said:

I think that's just how FLICKER looks in all caps, but I honestly didn't see it (you really have to try) until you brought the Twitter rant up. Anyways, I'm hyped for this...but really hoping there are some acoustic bangers on the album? Also, he looks so good with the extra weight and dark hair! This was out in Target on Tuesday and I tried to buy it, but of course I couldn't cause it wasn't on sale yet...some employee just accidentally put them out...:sweat:

Ryusei

I pre-ordered it from iTunes so it better be good and i better get to download the whole thing soon. Gonna wait until then to buy a ticket to go to his concert alone :selena:  He‘s such a cutie :hor:

Musery

27 minutes ago, IndieKylie said:

I think that's just how FLICKER looks in all caps, but I honestly didn't see it (you really have to try) until you brought the Twitter rant up. Anyways, I'm hyped for this...but really hoping there are some acoustic bangers on the album? Also, he looks so good with the extra weight and dark hair! This was out in Target on Tuesday and I tried to buy it, but of course I couldn't cause it wasn't on sale yet...some employee just accidentally put them out...:sweat:

Definitely acoustic/soft pop. Stuff like Fool's Gold, 18, What A Feeling from his 1D days.

YeehawKylie
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I pre-ordered it from iTunes so it better be good and i better get to download the whole thing soon. Gonna wait until then to buy a ticket to go to his concert alone :selena:  He‘s such a cutie :hor:

I stopped pre-ordering albums on iTunes after Mad Love by Jojo was such a let down...:madge:

50 minutes ago, PeterPan said:

for those who heard it how is it?

If you look a few posts up, I literally describe it. :rip: 

Magneto
8 hours ago, Frivolero said:

To make things even worse: in Dutch the word 'flikker', which is pronounced exactly the same, means fagg0t:toofunny:

Free my mind

Listening to it rn, so far I like it, very cute

If you are into britpop you'll like it

... and now i just sit in silence.

Archived