Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Can you believe Despacito is still the most viewed video WW?

Born To Slay

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

It's currently spending its 33rd week at number one on kworbs YouTube Weekly Chart. It's only left the top spot once since March, when Taylor spent a sole week at number one. 

Despacito is still going strong on YouTube despite no longer being relevant on radio and being top 40 on iTunes on a good. Can you believe how well it's doing there? And how long do u think Despacito can keep up being number one? 

Ryusei

I'm just curious who the heck watches that video every day... like are there that many people that bother going on youtube to listen to a song instead of just streaming it or downloading it otherwise? 

Musery

buttsicle

I'd rather spend my time watching the Applause vid :applause: :selena:

Only 700K til it's hit 300M :bon:

WOOHOO YAHAA

pedrohemg
9 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I'm just curious who the heck watches that video every day... like are there that many people that bother going on youtube to listen to a song instead of just streaming it or downloading it otherwise? 

I don't have any songs on my computer and I don't use Spotify. I prefer to use Youtube.

Jenina

I'm not going to lie I find it to be a bop(the one without justin idc for him) but I have no clue why it has so many views like why it's not like the video is anything special just stream it or something

cool

hijadeputa

yes I believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leave!!!!! despacito!!!! alone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y'all care 2 much about despacito, go stream joanne or something 

RAMROD

LMAO it is not that it's going strong, but how many videos can get 4 billion views? It is not everyday event. Let's get real for a second :sharon:

It probably gonna be there for few more years until another viral song dethrone it, like it does to See You Again, and See You Again to Gangnam Style.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

22 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

This is a common practice in Latin America, that's why the video views of Latin artists are HUGE

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Triggered said:

This is a common practice in Latin America, that's why the video views of Latin artists are HUGE

I see :oprah: 

Musery

sipthistea

I guess many people still have it on replay, mostly here in Latin America.It's become literal hell to listen to reggaeton everyday in here. :madge: 

Poor taste has become a disease, or at least it seems like one. 

Here the explanation:

In many places in Latin America they are using a laptop and Youtube at the bars, clubs, restaurants etc to play the music, it's very common to have many screens and to show the videos.. and usually it's the same playlist over and over..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived