opinion

Did PI grow on you?

CakeLikeLG

Featured Posts

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
UWontUseMyMind

I loved PI since the first moment that I heard that song. I remember that was night and all my family was sleeping and I was listening to PI on YouTube, few moments after the release on YT.  

GhettoFabulous
3 hours ago, CakeLikeLG said:

well I expected a chill Get Lucky vs Uptown Funk type of smash so I was a little bit disappointed but I saw the light this year

hkiOJel.gif

Same which wasthe reason I had mixed feelings with the song at first :madge:but I love it now :diane:I just wish she used the producers she worked with a little more like more psychedelic synths more funk etc :madge: but yeah I love PI now 

I hated it at first. After 6 months it grew up on me during a whole week and now I don't care about it. To me, the instrumental is a total mess...

I didn't like it, I still don't like and skip it when I listen to Joanne:classy: 

sorry not sorry 

inb4 excuse me nos 

oh wait ... :giggle:

MonsterPaws

Yes! I was pretty "meh" at it first (I found it to be a bop though).

But now it's one of my favorites. I still think it's underwhelming lyrically but still a bop gurl :music:

I didn’t like it at all first listen. Did not draw me into the album either. And then there was the video...:excuseu:

but it it has grown on me, yes. I love listening to it and dancing to it, however, my opinion that it’s a lyrically basic song and her weakest lead single has not changed. But I love ha! :tony:

But I do bop to it :music:

The first listen I was like “wtf is this, ew” but by the second listen I fell in love with it, and to this day it remains my second favourite Gaga song

08, 09, 11, 13, 16, 20

LIKELADYAGAGA

I loved the song but the repetitiveness never really grew on me. I wish they had those backups vocals in the middle more intense throughout the song. 

PerfectIllusion

I still can't believe we let it flop :madge: it was a perfect comeback single and one of her best songs...

IllusionLover

It took me just 1 listen to love it

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

Archived