💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

November 10th JWT Show Pushed Forward One Day

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Petrichor

Just an FYI to all of my CT monsters! Thank goodness I got tickets for the show on the 11th. I’m glad Gaga is giving herself more time to recoup after each show. 😙

This is the show Im going to, Im just glad the show isnt canceled but I am curious as to why it got rescheduled 🤔

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, Hauser said:

This is the show Im going to, Im just glad the show isnt canceled but I am curious as to why it got rescheduled 🤔

Her touring schedule is tight. She's moving the dates further apart from each other so she has more time to heal between shows.

JustaMonster

Is this the tour news she was talking about on Instagram :selena:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

ViviLittleM
11 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Her touring schedule is tight. She's moving the dates further apart from each other so she has more time to heal between shows.

if it's the reason I don't understand why some European dates are back to back then

Supersonic
2 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

if it's the reason I don't understand why some European dates are back to back then

Travelling is super stressful too and tbh... it doesn't that much of a toll to travel Europe than to travel the USA. But I agree, her Europe schedule is a lot tighter than I wished it would be for Gaga's healthsake.

Gaga probably also feels bad for not being able to do things as efficiently or quickly as she used to be. Like as if she's trying to say "This disease is not gonna get me down." and then tries to do things as if she was 20. Her mental health will probably go to sh*t if she has to take even longer breaks and she'd probably feel like a failure for it.

Do you think she’s going to move around more of the US dates?  I wouldn’t mind if she pushed the LA date a day early or two days later so I’m not in a rush to travel back home since I have a final the following day :rip: 

GypsyVida
1 hour ago, JustaMonster said:

Is this the tour news she was talking about on Instagram :selena:

no I think it was the rescheduled euro leg

Stream COWBOY CARTER

Archived