💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Second Tomb Raider game gets fanmade remake (Demo available)

JEWRJEWR

Featured Posts

OOOOh tomb raider 2 is my fave, might check it out especially since i cant get the buggy-ass steam versions to work anymore :toofunny:

Musery

ryanripley
31 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

OOOOh tomb raider 2 is my fave, might check it out especially since i cant get the buggy-ass steam versions to work anymore :toofunny:

have you read the steam forums for solutions? cus the fixes are usually really easy and all of mine work fine

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

GagaIsMyCure

As much as I love Tomb Raider II (it's one of my favorite TR) I think it shouldn't have its remake, the game is perfect the way it is :sweat: For me the TR that should have a remake is The Angel Of Darkness since it's not complete and truly deserve to be remade !

But I appreciate that there a lot of fan projects, and I just hope that one day TR6 will have it's remake :pray:

Xoxo Adriana

MY WEAVE WASN'T READY FOR THIS

Scary thing is it looks legit and official, mindblown :gum: 

34 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

As much as I love Tomb Raider II (it's one of my favorite TR) I think it shouldn't have its remake, the game is perfect the way it is :sweat: For me the TR that should have a remake is The Angel Of Darkness since it's not complete and truly deserve to be remade !

But I appreciate that there a lot of fan projects, and I just hope that one day TR6 will have it's remake :pray:

What do you mean it's not complete? 

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

34 minutes ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

There's a guy on youtube who's working on a AOD remake :unicorn:

AWESOME! :giveup:

Now THIS is Tomb Raider! :applause:

I still remember I played hours the first time I played it after I got the CD delivered because I got stucked on the Wall Of China area :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

JEWRJEWR
32 minutes ago, HYPERCRUSH said:

what about mac users? how would we go about getting this game to work?

download it and find out i guess

Fear, she's the mother of violence

GagaIsMyCure
10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Well if I remember correctly Eidos was pushing the release of the game so Core Design had to delete a lot of things like a whole segment of the game in Germany, and they deleted a few characters too (Luther Rouzic: Strahov Archivist and Putai: The Shaman who rescues Lara in Egypt after TRIV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_cBh8T5mw). Kurtis was supposed to be so much more too and the fact that this game was supposed to be part of a trilogy :selena:

9 minutes ago, dopega said:

There's a guy on youtube who's working on a AOD remake :unicorn:

Yes I saw this, I hope he is still working on it and will release it :pray:

30 minutes ago, Slayer said:

1 minute ago, GagaIsMyCure said:

Well if I remember correctly Eidos was pushing the release of the game so Core Design had to delete a lot of things like a whole segment of the game in Germany, and they deleted a few characters too (Luther Rouzic: Strahov Archivist and Putai: The Shaman who rescues Lara in Egypt after TRIV https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL_cBh8T5mw). Kurtis was supposed to be so much more too and the fact that this game was supposed to be part of a trilogy :selena:

Yes I saw this, I hope he is still working on it and will release it :pray:

The ARTPOP of tomb raider

Musery

1 hour ago, ryanripley said:

have you read the steam forums for solutions? cus the fixes are usually really easy and all of mine work fine

I did and they worked fine for me at some point but then I got a new computer and updated to windows 10 so I had to reinstall the game and do the fixes but they didnt work anymore. Like it does fix the border issue but i cent get it to work properly. Like when i press CTRL + ALT + Forward which is common it flips the screen which is not supposed to happen when you're in a game. Idk maybe i just have to go over it again 

Musery

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I did and they worked fine for me at some point but then I got a new computer and updated to windows 10 so I had to reinstall the game and do the fixes but they didnt work anymore. Like it does fix the border issue but i cent get it to work properly. Like when i press CTRL + ALT + Forward which is common it flips the screen which is not supposed to happen when you're in a game. Idk maybe i just have to go over it again 

that's odd cus i have windows 10 and they're fine :selena: but i know what you mean about the flipping, there might be a way to turn that off but i haven't looked it up

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived