💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Pretty Little Liars spinoff announced

yASSsss

Featured Posts

yASSsss

Freeform has given a pilot order “Pretty Little Liars: The Perfectionists,” a spinoff of the drama series “Pretty Little Liars” with Sasha Pieterse and Janel Parrish set to star.

Pieterse and Parrish will reprise their roles from the original series in the pilot, which hails from Warner Horizon Scripted Television. The pilot is based on the novel “The Perfectionists,” written by Sara Shepard, who also wrote the book on which “Pretty Little Liars” is based.

Everything about the town of Beacon Heights seems perfect, from their top-tier college to their overachieving residents. But nothing in Beacon Heights is as it appears to be. The stress of needing to be perfect leads to the town’s first murder. Behind every Perfectionist is a secret, a lie and a needed alibi.

http://variety.com/2017/tv/news/freeform-1202569987/

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

With how the series finale left a very sour taste in my mouth, I would say thanks but no thanks... However, I love Sasha and Janel and even the base plot of the books so.... Let's see. 

Edit: but why Marlene? Her stories are always full of plotholes and can't plan a plot structure even if her life depended on it. 

Teal Ambition

This isn't going to do well, I think most people are over PLL... especially with the way it ended

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

I came in here expecting for the spin-off to be a continuation of how they ended PLL, like with the new younger girls and I was dreading it :deadbanana: I'll give this one a shot though :woohoo: 

yASSsss
Just now, Teal Ambition said:

This isn't going to do well, I think most people are over PLL... especially with the way it ended

this. the finale was horrible :saladga:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

11 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

i still need to watch season 7 :gaycat:

TimisaMonster

It won't be good...it wasn't just the story but the cast that made the show watchable...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived