💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga Radio

Original Diva

Featured Posts

Original Diva

Is there one? because on madonnamadders theres a madonna one. its on every sunday at 6, is there a gaga one anywhere.. i remember there used to be an ARTPOP radio or something.. do we have one??

excuse me no

tellemhone

I heard of Radio ARTPOP, but idk if that's around anymore or if they updated it for Joanne or all of gaga's stuff

:air: :air: :air:

PunkTheFunk

Radio Cheek to Cheek. It originates from an unknown location in Siberia and it's just a 24 hour loop of Gaga singing "doo wah doo wah doo wah doo wah doo wah doo wah Tony Gaga"

Original Diva
1 minute ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Radio Cheek to Cheek. It originates from an unknown location in Siberia and it's just a 24 hour loop of Gaga singing "doo wah doo wah doo wah doo wah doo wah doo wah Tony Gaga"

FOR REAL?? lol jk

excuse me no

Delulu Rogers

I use to have an app the was a radio station that played only lady gaga. I can't find it anymore and idk what country it was broadcasting from, (sounded Scandinavian or maybe Switzerland), but it was the best thing ever. They would play  her biggest hits to flops, to jazz, to unreleased songs and even her red and blue album. And every 15 minutes or so they would have like an intermission were a mashup of just dance and Alejandro would play. Ah, 2014-2015 was a good time

Original Diva
51 minutes ago, ChrisC said:

I use to have an app the was a radio station that played only lady gaga. I can't find it anymore and idk what country it was broadcasting from, (sounded Scandinavian or maybe Switzerland), but it was the best thing ever. They would play  her biggest hits to flops, to jazz, to unreleased songs and even her red and blue album. And every 15 minutes or so they would have like an intermission were a mashup of just dance and Alejandro would play. Ah, 2014-2015 was a good time

YASSS

excuse me no

1 hour ago, ChrisC said:

I remember this! But it got closed down I think :emma:

I like dancin', and ponies....

Better Day

Used to have Monster Radio, pretty much played Gaga songs, live performances. I would still love if it was still broadcasting

Together You And I!

DawnNutella

A little ot but the Garth Brooks channel on satellite radio plays a lot of Gaga :laughga:

I've got her set as a favorite artist so it lets me know anytime any of her songs are on and they play them a lot on that channel lol 

Archived