💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Has Gaga Ever Lip-Synched?

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

Saint Laurent
On 9/25/2017 at 1:24 AM, TimisaMonster said:

Well you can listen to the "mic" feedback and hear it's a studio cut and she wasn't singing at that moment....

Because the ENTIRE intro was pre-recordedÂ đŸ’©

During the actual performance she was never on the roofÂ đŸ’©

Even though the intro was pre-recorded, it was quite clearly NOT lip syncedÂ đŸ’©

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/24/2017 at 5:20 PM, babs said:

She once did during the first ever telephone performance, idk what happened since that whole Manchester gig was messy on her and the Haus, but she didn't do it like that after that performance.

idk if something similar has happened since

This was supposed to be like the Sunrise performance of Just Dance where it has a heavy backing track (Which was obviously removed). But since it was the first night of the revamped Monster Ball, they had issues, and her mic went out durring the first chorus, you can slightly hear her singing with the track durring the first verse, then you can clearly hear her do the high harmony for the first chorus for "I don't wanna talk anymore" (which she doesn't do till the second one in the actual song), then at 3:08 you can clearly see her trying to say something "Paws up, or hands up" or something. All-in-all, that was a train wreck performance and I'm glad she decided not to go with the Beetle Juice look XD

On 9/24/2017 at 5:21 PM, TimisaMonster said:

The super bowl intro was prerecorded in a studio and she lip synced...

Bish, what?!

On 9/24/2017 at 5:47 PM, Mert said:

Cause it wasn't live and we don't know if she was singing live in the pre-recorded video

She didn't sing along with it, the entire intro was pre-recorded due to the fact that you can't just jump off a roof XD

On 9/24/2017 at 6:09 PM, androiduser said:

She often uses a very loud pre-recorded track, so that's almost like lip-syncing....

Gurl, she has never made pre-recorded vocals just to sing along with, either those are backup singers or just THE backing vocals XD

On 9/24/2017 at 7:24 PM, TimisaMonster said:

Well you can listen to the "mic" feedback and hear it's a studio cut and she wasn't singing at that moment....

Well DUH! It's an intro, like at all her tours where she has songs that play the normal version where she's obviously not singing, she's back stage getting ready, or in this case, UPstage XD

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
On 9/24/2017 at 7:21 PM, TimisaMonster said:

The super bowl intro was prerecorded in a studio and she lip synced...

But that was a video. Not live hmmm

MonsterofFame

Gaga had to be very critical of lip-syncing because she became famous around the time that it was common but still an industry "secret" and people always tried to put her in that group.

I don't think she's ever fully lip-synched but like others said she has used a heavy backtrack. This is understandable though -- her voice may have been exhausted and needed vocal rest. Her concerts are 2+ hours long, in addition to all the promo performances and random times she jumps on stage at local bars and clubs.

We all know what she's capable of singing anyway so even if she did I really wouldn't care unless it became a standard for her like Britney.

xoxo Craig
15 minutes ago, DCgaga said:

She didn't sing along with it, the entire intro was pre-recorded due to the fact that you can't just jump off a roof XD

The intro was live singing. They shot it 2 days before the actual performance ON the roof. 100% live singing. Not studio backing

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig

She has lipsynced... but only once in her whole career. And it was when she was shooting ASIB during 'Heal Me' :vegas: apart from that, all her shows/tours and live performances throughout her 10 year career have all been LIVE singing and one of the few artists that do this. SHE DOESN'T LIPSYNC 

End Racism Now

Hi Its Nicole
On 9/24/2017 at 6:20 PM, babs said:

She once did during the first ever telephone performance, idk what happened since that whole Manchester gig was messy on her and the Haus, but she didn't do it like that after that performance.

idk if something similar has happened since

She did try to sing but her team ****ed up and played the album track instead of the instrumental so she only sang bits of it and for the rest she just didn’t sing.

Hello Gaga

Saint Laurent
4 minutes ago, Phlop said:

Judas on Ellen 2011

The most delusional opinion thus far

nerdfacekillah
12 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

She has lipsynced... but only once in her whole career. And it was when she was shooting ASIB during 'Heal Me' :vegas: 

yeah thats what came in my mind. also some fan videos show her saying to the crowd: so im going to lipsync to the song, eventhough i never lipsync:ladyhaha:

If you don’t have any shadows, you’re not standing in the light.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived