💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will LG6 Be an EDM/Pop Album?

TheCureinMalibu

Featured Posts

TheCureinMalibu

Since Lady Gaga herself has confirmed that DJWS will write this next album with her.... 

And DJWS is the main producer of GGD's favorite song : Sexxx Dreams, Do What U Want,Bloody Mary, Applause,...

and DJWS produced the buzz-single "The Cure" which is top 40 in the US, top 20 in the UK and reach #10 in Australia. Sold about 2,000,000 units worldwide.

DJWS main-genre is EDM/Pop

Discuss?

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alot of those songs also have other genres in them. I would not consider Bloody Mary EDM, and DWUW is very R&B, and let's not talk about his trap works.

Plus, Gaga has rarely worked with a singular person on an album.

And secondly, if what has happened with the past two releases happens again, she is going to change everything at last minute, so this early writing doesn't matter anyways.

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Solitaiire said:

I think it's going to be Pop. Didn't she say she missed being a popstar?

With Born This Way is Pop/EDM

But ARTPOP is EDM/Pop

Spoiler

POP/EDM = more Pop

EDM/POP = more EDM,

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

Alot of those songs also have other genres in them. I would not consider Bloody Mary EDM, and DWUW is very R&B, and let's not talk about his trap works.

Plus, Gaga has rarely worked with a singular person on an album.

And secondly, if what has happened with the past two releases happens again, she is going to change everything at last minute, so this early writing doesn't matter anyways.

She loves DJWS tho. I think that those Red-One songs is too "Main-stream". That's why Gaga changed :selena: She wanted more artistic

Tomiel25

I wanna a sick rock song produced by DJWS :music:

Something like swine (swinefest demo :nails:)

i can't speak english but i can if you like

GhettoFabulous

Well DJWS is a very versatile producer I mean he gave us disco/funk(sexx dreams), rock/pop(born this way album) AND tropical edm(the cure) sooooo...... I really don’t know what to expect I hope it’s not any basic pop i.e no shade no tea the cure :madge: I will jump of a building if it is :awkney::madge::diane: hopefully something different something cool nothing basic and nothing country :poot:

Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

She loves DJWS tho. I think that those Red-One songs is too "Main-stream". That's why Gaga changed :selena: She wanted more artistic

If you believe what people say, Bloody Mary was a redone original.

DJWS seems very competent and able to change genres. I don't think he's personal proficiencies affect how he would be able to make music in other genres.

Also, Gaga doesnt work with redone because of creative issues, not because of "mainstreaminess".

TheCureinMalibu
1 minute ago, Seeka said:

If you believe what people say, Bloody Mary was a redone original.

DJWS seems very competent and able to change genres. I don't think he's personal proficiencies affect how he would be able to make music in other genres.

Also, Gaga doesnt work with redone because of creative issues, not because of "mainstreaminess".

DJWS is a diversed producer. I think that's why Gaga is looking forward to collab with him again in the future.:hug:

EDM is dead and will not revisited for a long time by anyone.

Even the DJs known to make EDM tunes have strayed away from it. Moved on.

Also, Gaga is not one trick pony. It will still be pop but it will have strong influence of another dominant genre. Maybe it is rock or blues or hip hop or rnb and so on.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheCureinMalibu
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

EDM is dead and will not revisited for a long time by anyone.

Even the DJs known to make EDM tunes have strayed away from it. Moved on.

Also, Gaga is not one trick pony. It will still be pop but it will have strong influence of another dominant genre. Maybe it is rock or blues or hip hop or rnb and so on.

Pop and R&B pls.

:giggle:

Just now, TheCureinMalibu said:

Pop and R&B pls.

:giggle:

Aaliyah style :giveup:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Andrea B

I want an album like the cure :nails: I want a SMASH hit, I don't care anymore. I want videos with huge budgets and in order to get that, Gaga has to release hits and promote them :gaycat:

Archived