💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Lady Gaga Hits 5 Billion Views on Youtube

Frivolero

Featured Posts

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, monketsharona said:

Her fans are definitely not, but SHE is... Denying Madonna's impact on pop music is exactly like denying Lady Gaga's talent...

I still stand by saying she's not relevant. I didn't said she hasn't had any impact. 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While there certainly are some artist with way more views on YT, at least Gaga's videos are creative & unique - they're not just made to appeal to the GP, actual thought went in to the making of her videos. (besides MR, but let's not talk about that one :awkney:)

myluis617

People need to realize that Gaga is talented enough to be able to produce a major hit in the future. Stop rushing gaga to be the Hot Star every album era. People will stop listening to her, they might get tired of her image or sound. Gaga is ever evolving so someday she will have a smash hit that might have a video with 5 billion views. You guys need to remember when she first came out technology like phones were not so easily in access like it is now, also the internet too was not so widespread. Artists now days are generating such high number because of how accessible the internet is nowadays and in the future, there will be more people online than there is today. Ever expanding view counts and there will always be an artist that gets a lot of attention and they will break view records. Gaga is all set I'm sure shell be on top of the music world someday for now just appreciate her achievements because to do what she did what she did back then was really hard to achieve. She came into the music scene and cemented herself as an Icon in less than 5 years. Applaud that and just wait for whats to come and appreciate what she creates.

Dominic
19 hours ago, ZeldaJ said:

While there certainly are some artist with way more views on YT, at least Gaga's videos are creative & unique - they're not just made to appeal to the GP, actual thought went in to the making of her videos. (besides MR, but let's not talk about that one :awkney:)

It's a music video. It's made to appeal to everyone, get played on TV and appear across mulitple internet platforms. Outlandish visuals are the norm for music videos nowadays. If anything Million Reasons was the least GP appealing because it was so tame. 

The reason her videos remain unwatched is because the music isn't the most appealing to the GP as of late. If The Cure had a crazy video I guarantee it would be a YT smash. 

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

loathereality
22 hours ago, SergenGokdag said:

Lady Gaga used to be generic until Joanne deal with it boy 

its not something bad + The Cure is generic too. 

ARTPOP was not generic at all

ArtGagaPop

next era every video needs to reach atleast 300m in 1 year, hopefully her first 1billion will come to. I don't understand why she went from releasing 14 videos in 2 years when youtube weren't that popular and didn't count for charts but then when they did she released 5 videos in 6 years :selena:

2 videos were were not even for offical singles and 2 singles that needed videos and had potential to smash (Justice for DWUW and the cure) and they were left videoless :poot:

Archived