• Last Reply
Gagaplayer315
18 minutes ago, TRYMCNL said:

I honestly wasn't expecting much

You weren't expecting much even after seeing the holy halftime show 

oprah-reaction.gif

Gagaloo911

Lovely :madge:

Just what we needed is more people like this. Can you burn it again now n never return? We not here for the fakes. 

Joshie S

At first, I was going to ask why you didn't enjoy the Halftime show... but then I continued reading.. seems you're just another one of those fake Monsters who said they'd always be there, but then when the ARTIST you fell in love with, LADY GAGA, went back to her roots, to what SHE fell in love with, you literally abandoned her.

It's ok, you were born that way. She knew that some of her "monsters" would abandon her.. but luckily she knows what she's worth, and good thing that we're ****in' breakin' out of here soon because all the little fakies have come crawling back ;)

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

bumblebee
5 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Lovely :madge:

Just what we needed is more people like this. Can you burn it again now n never return? We not here for the fakes. 

Is there something in the OT that must be read between the lines ?

Because I can't understand what's fake about @TRYMCNL

This person has just described an experience of having the most amazing time at Joanne World Tour, and shared the story of how this concert inspired to stan Gaga again.

Well, this person doesn't enjoy Million Reasons - but that's fine. They could have used more respectful language other than "I don't GAF", indeed, but does disliking one particular Gaga song and Super Bowl performance make them fake? 

Educate me please 

bumblebee
8 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

At first, I was going to ask why you didn't enjoy the Halftime show... but then I continued reading.. seems you're just another one of those fake Monsters who said they'd always be there, but then when the ARTIST you fell in love with, LADY GAGA, went back to her roots, to what SHE fell in love with, you literally abandoned her.

there is no need to act like he/she has broken some oath. There is nothing wrong with not enjoying some of her music. Especially when people do it personally and without campaigning against Joanne on the social media and pop forums. And abandon is too dramatic a word, like he/she didn't leave Gaga alone in a ditch or something, or stabbed her in the back, I'm sure Gaga'd be fine somehow 

Gagaloo911
11 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Is there something in the OT that must be read between the lines ?

Because I can't understand what's fake about @TRYMCNL

This person has just described an experience of having the most amazing time at Joanne World Tour, and shared the story of how this concert inspired to stan Gaga again.

Well, this person doesn't enjoy Million Reasons - but that's fine. They could have used more respectful language other than "I don't GAF", indeed, but does disliking one particular Gaga song and Super Bowl performance make them fake? 

Educate me please 

Everything that the individual below has said. I just don't appreciate the people who are here for selfish reasons and who are rude as hell toward this kind and gracious woman. 

18 minutes ago, Joshie S said:

It's ok, you were born that way. She knew that some of her "monsters" would abandon her.. but luckily she knows what she's worth, and good thing that we're ****in' breakin' out of here soon because all the little fakies have come crawling back ;)

PMKKARDASHiAN
46 minutes ago, TRYMCNL said:

In terms of it being a Super Bowl halftime show, it was impeccable.

In terms of it being a Lady Gaga Super Bowl halftime show trailing only months behind Trump's election...awful.

I'm a really political person and Gaga's initial involvement in politics is part of why I loved her in the first place. This is probably going to trigger a bunch of arguments about how it was political but I'm not about to get into that so...

I didn't like her lukewarm attitude and half-assed attempts at being "unifying" in one of the most divisive times the U.S. has seen. 

But let's not dwell on the past!!!

She was there to perform her discography. Not talk about Trump or politics again. SB was the one place where she absolutely should NOT have said anything about the situation. 

If you want people to talk politics, watch CNN/Fox News. If you want to see a flawless Lady Gaga performance, watch her SuperBowl Half Time Show :lolly:

Joshie S
5 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

there is no need to act like he/she has broken some oath. There is nothing wrong with not enjoying some of her music. Especially when people do it personally and without campaigning against Joanne on the social media and pop forums. And abandon is too dramatic a word, like he/she didn't leave Gaga alone in a ditch or something, or stabbed her in the back, I'm sure Gaga'd be fine somehow 

I'm not saying it as if they've broken some kind of oath. They clearly said they have been a longtime fan since 2009, and long story short they stopped "stanning" (i hate using that word), her, because she wasn't as theatrical as what she was when they first fell in love.

Sorry, but how is that not betraying the artist you fell inlove with, for everything they stand? Yes, I completely udnerstand where they come from with the disconnect etc. but ALL monsters felt that, and literally as I typed, some so called "monsters" left her, stopped paying attention to the message, because they simply don't like the woman she's turning into.

I'm not saying you have to enjoy/like/praise/worship everything she does, all I was saying is that it's incredibly ironic and funny, how that with JOANNE, her most simplest, real, honest piece of work, all these so called "fans" just completely stopped following her... BUT.. now that she's selling out stadiums, and has the GP back on her side, all of these so called "fans for years" have come crawling back...

It's great that Gaga is STILL inspiring youth all over the world with her music and shows, but I think it's just really sad for fans to come crawling back with such a pathetic excuse for leaving in the first place lol... THAT's why Gaga is so distant from us, she doesn't know which of us she can trust anymore.  

Joshie S
4 minutes ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

She was there to perform her discography. Not talk about Trump or politics again. SB was the one place where she absolutely should NOT have said anything about the situation. 

If you want people to talk politics, watch CNN/Fox News. If you want to see a flawless Lady Gaga performance, watch her SB performance :lolly:

Even so, Monsters would still complain that she's being "too political" lol.. she just can't win no matter what.

I 100% agree with you about the SB though, and honestly the small and indirect statement she did make, was absolutely perfect and beautiful. 

What else was she suppose to say during her SB? Completely stop the show, the music, the lights, and talk for 2 solid minutes about Trump? I guarantee you that would have gone down way worse.

PMKKARDASHiAN
Just now, Joshie S said:

Even so, Monsters would still complain that she's being "too political" lol.. she just can't win no matter what.

I 100% agree with you about the SB though, and honestly the small and indirect statement she did make, was absolutely perfect and beautiful. 

What else was she suppose to say during her SB? Completely stop the show, the music, the lights, and talk for 2 solid minutes about Trump? I guarantee you that would have gone down way worse.

Exactly. Her indirectly addressing the situation was classy, powerful, and loud. 

bumblebee
1 hour ago, TRYMCNL said:

....I got my utmost jush. This was my sixth time seeing Miss Joanne and arguably the best show of hers I've been to, though the final Roseland show might still hold that place. I danced and screamed and cried and found myself gasping at how good she sounded. The set list is incredible (she did the holy trinity the night I went) and I was so pleased with how interactive she was. 

The show made me so, so happy and I wish I could've gone to the second date. It reminded me of the good ol' days and helped me realized that the woman I fell in love with at the 2009 VMAs isn't as far gone as I thought she was. I'm now searching StubHub for floor tickets to her DC show because I have to see this tour one more time. 

I'm in mobile and don't know how to  multiquote 

But where do people actually find rudeness in what @TRYMCNL says about Gaga show? Ok, auntRave may be seen as something disrespectful, but it's obviously a joke no less offensive than the hip jokes that invaded the forum after her hip injury.

As for "betrayal", I think we must all remember that every fan has his or her own story of this Gaga journey. There are different ethics and standards of being a fan for different people, and assuming some unified and standardized and dogmatic system where there is only way of being a Gaga fan is too ambitious 

Archived