Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
question

What is Epione?

Featured Posts

JoanneMonster   Paws Up 4,778
JoanneMonster
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

I don't believe for a second that she's had a nosejob, but I do believe that she's had a 'non-surgical nosejob'. Or rather, she gets fillers put in certain places to make her nose appear straighter. I've seen a lot of videos about filler 'nosejobs' lol. This is where I think she has had them:

gaga_nose_fillers.jpg

 

But they fade out quickly. Just after the start of the Joanne era her nose was looking straighter and more upturned and there were rumours flying around, so I made this to point out where I think she has them. But she seems to have let them fade out again. She likes to experiment with her look a lot our Gaga.

Yeah but fillers were not that exaggerated as in the picture on the right, you can see her nose is straighter at the NY dive Bar or that Joanne MR performance (I think its in london), but not like in that pic

I See You

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,417
Helxig
1 minute ago, kihlophix said:

people seems to forget that your face change as you get older... (yes I know she has done SOME fillers, but her face has also changed a lot because of age. She's not 19 anymore.)

Yes thank you! I talk about this all the time. People constantly compare her to when she was 21. It's been 10 years. A long, stressful, 10 years filled with no sleep, exhaustion, stress, drugs, alcohol, etc. She's got a double chin now that she didn't before and her cheeks have naturally changed. This is all normal for a 31 year old woman.

  • Like 8
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Borisapillar   Paws Up 384
Borisapillar
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Yes thank you! I talk about this all the time. People constantly compare her to when she was 21. It's been 10 years. A long, stressful, 10 years filled with no sleep, exhaustion, stress, drugs, alcohol, etc. She's got a double chin now that she didn't before and her cheeks have naturally changed. This is all normal for a 31 year old woman.

If you think her cheeks changing are from ten years of stress then you are crazy.

  • Like 1
  • LMAO 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneMonster   Paws Up 4,778
JoanneMonster
5 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yes thank you! I talk about this all the time. People constantly compare her to when she was 21. It's been 10 years. A long, stressful, 10 years filled with no sleep, exhaustion, stress, drugs, alcohol, etc. She's got a double chin now that she didn't before and her cheeks have naturally changed. This is all normal for a 31 year old woman.

Her face hasnt changed that much. Her double chin is because of her weigh and jaw fillers, and her cheeks would be the same if she didnt have the fillers. Now they are very up on on her face and very prominent, and she had them down in her face before, when you get older your features tend to go down, not up. When she has barely fillers her face is pretty much the same

https://instagram.com/p/BTFuutEBIjO

 

 

Edited by JoanneMonster
  • Like 2
I See You

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
ZiggyZiggs   Paws Up 12,083
ZiggyZiggs

After analyzing her face from 2007 to 2017, she actually looks more like how she used to look before she was famous, now. Her lips and her face from 2007 has the same structure they have now. But her lips from 2011/12 to 2014/15 was a lot different. 

  • Like 1
Acceptance

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Blahwhatever22   Paws Up 4,703
Blahwhatever22

I think she's found A balance now vs when she was first putting fillers in, It's much more subtle now. 

Before

CfeT8_pVAAA_XX6.jpg

After

lady-gaga-fashion-awards-getty-1.jpg

  • Like 2
  • LMAO 1
  • Love 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emigrante   Paws Up 6,082
Emigrante
9 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Yes thank you! I talk about this all the time. People constantly compare her to when she was 21. It's been 10 years. A long, stressful, 10 years filled with no sleep, exhaustion, stress, drugs, alcohol, etc. She's got a double chin now that she didn't before and her cheeks have naturally changed. This is all normal for a 31 year old woman.

well I don't agree with double chin. She's always have that. 

Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,417
Helxig
3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Yeah but fillers were not that exaggerated as in the picture on the right, you can see her nose is straighter at the NY dive Bar or that Joanne MR performance (I think its in london), but not like in that pic

I wish I could find a pic but there was definitely a point where it did look like the pic on the right! Only briefly. There were some candid shots of her taken by paparazzi either last year or early this year, and everyone freaked out over them. But look here's a video posted by  the guy from Epione himself:

But I think she let them all fade out because I haven't seen her nose like that since those few pics...

 

3 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

If you think her cheeks changing are from ten years of stress then you are crazy.

Lol no I'm not an idiot. I'm saying that she looks so different because of a combination of her cheeks sinking and drooping from ageing, stress and health and also from fillers in her cheekbones.

 

3 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

Her face hasnt changed that much. Her double chin is because of her weigh and jaw fillers, and her cheeks would be the same if she didnt have the fillers. Now they are very up on on her face and very prominent, and she had them down in her face before, when you get older your features tend to go down, not up. When she has barely fillers her face is pretty much the same

https://instagram.com/p/BTFuutEBIjO/

I still believe her cheeks have sunken and drooped a little over time. It's just what naturally happens to everyone! I think her cheekbone fillers are to compensate for that. When she's barely had fillers I think she looks pretty the same but just slightly older, as any normal person would. 

I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emigrante   Paws Up 6,082
Emigrante
7 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

If you think her cheeks changing are from ten years of stress then you are crazy.

He doesn't say anything like that. xd

Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,417
Helxig
Just now, Emigrante said:

well I don't agree with double chin. She's always have that. 

But never as much as now. And it's fine and normal, I'm not shaming her :P   both her parents have double chins so it's genetic and just something that happens in a person's 30's. I still think she's beautiful either way. Older, younger, fillers, natural. I'll take her however she looks!

  • Like 2
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JoanneMonster   Paws Up 4,778
JoanneMonster
8 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

After analyzing her face from 2007 to 2017, she actually looks more like how she used to look before she was famous, now. Her lips and her face from 2007 has the same structure they have now. But her lips from 2011/12 to 2014/15 was a lot different. 

I think she looked the same as always in 2011

In 2012 she got some fillers (That looked good to me)

In 2013 I think she looked different because she had a lot of face tape

In 2014 she looked like her old self (natural, no fillers), like during the artRave or C2C

In 2015 she looked good until she started to get fillers (This face I found not so pretty)

In 2016 her fillers were starting to go down in summer, but she got them again for the Joanne era, but they were not that exaggerated.

In 2017 she started looking great For the SB and stuff but she got them again... Now she looks more like her 2015 self (see the GGD cover photo^^^)

This is my opinion, I love Gaga with/or whithout fillers please dont come at me, I just think she looks better without them

Edited by JoanneMonster
  • Like 10
  • YAAAS 1
I See You

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Emigrante   Paws Up 6,082
Emigrante
3 minutes ago, Helxig said:

But never as much as now. And it's fine and normal, I'm not shaming her :P   both her parents have double chins so it's genetic and just something that happens in a person's 30's. I still think she's beautiful either way. Older, younger, fillers, natural. I'll take her however she looks!

well cause at the moment she gained weight, that's why I think. :P 

  • Like 1
Every morning there are mountains to climb.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
hunty   Paws Up 21,688
hunty
33 minutes ago, Helxig said:

 

TBH for me this was the one time I thought she looked not herself

edd0c5d0db_102198697_o2.jpg

ladygaga-473x700.jpg

 

She seemed to have had some in her jaw as well. She was looking a little Gaga x Angelina Jolie.

jesus christ i never knew it got *that* bad

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig   Paws Up 12,417
Helxig
5 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

well cause at the moment she gained weight, that's why I think. :P 

Yeah I do agree actually. I think she had an eating problem in 2009-2011 and that made her face look a lot different. I think she has a naturally full face, but look how gaunt she looked at one point:

lady-gaga-dec2009.jpg

 

5 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

jesus christ i never knew it got *that* bad

That's the time where she had the most she's ever had. There's a video of that interview:

I definitely think she had them in her jawline as well. Cheekbones, lips, chin, jaw, and lots of them! I remember thinking she looks like a Gaga-Angelina Jolie hybrid with her angular features and big lips.

 

Edited by Helxig
  • Like 1
I'll be myself until they f*ucking close the coffin.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
JohnnyVersace   Paws Up 1,617
JohnnyVersace

Epione does more than fillers tho. They do lasers, derm, other non surgical procedures also. So if Gaga's feeling fat or has a problem area, or has skin discoloration, she might stop in. 

Fillers do last about a year or longer unless you get them dissolved, so I doubt she's filling her face every time she stops in. 

  • Like 3

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×