💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga invited a fan to come up stage durin TEOG

Johncayse

Featured Posts

29 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

And the critics say she doesn't love her monsters 🙄 To everyone else we're just obsessed fans but to us monsters there's a bond with gaga that can't be put into words. We're connected for life. Sometimes she may be upset with us. Sometimes we may drive her plain bat sh*t insane. But I'll tell you one thing that's for damn certain: she'll love her monsters for all eternity. 

"Some of you may think that letter was planted but I promise you it wasn't. We're just so connected, me and my fans. We're connected for life". - 2nd day Toronto performance million reasons

Well, it's a kid... this would be more accurate if it was a grown up monster. 

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
BurqaSwg

From ATRL, 20 minutes ago,  lolzjustinwat said: 

Also, the part with Owen (the little boy) absolutely killed me. The girls I met looked up his story on our drive back to my hotel, and he has severe autism/doesn't respond verbally, but he's OBSESSED with Gaga and frequently does school reports on her 

10 minutes ago, BurqaSwg said:

Also, the part with Owen (the little boy) absolutely killed me. The girls I met looked up his story on our drive back to my hotel, and he has severe autism/doesn't respond verbally, but he's OBSESSED with Gaga and frequently does school reports on her 

omg ...🙁😭😭😭😭

Pamelaisley

I was supposed to be at that concert but my brother bought the wrong tickets :toofunny: 

the moon lights her way 🌖🩇

That's not a fan, that's one of her dancers, she's just hiring younger these days. :bon:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canÊčt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Letmelivemylife
12 minutes ago, ZeldaJ said:

Aww, this is too cute. Who's cutting onions around here!?! :cryga:

Sometimes, no matter how big or small,  we monsters just need some love from mama monster ♄. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Miracle
9 hours ago, BurqaSwg said:

OMG, amazing <3

This story broke my heart.

I'm teary

Miracle
9 hours ago, Vergil said:

Well, it's a kid... this would be more accurate if it was a grown up monster. 

Read his story, he's a little monster just like you are. Maybe he's way more dedicate than you.

Archived