💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
interview

Gaga: "Madonna talks bad about me behind my back"

NewUsername

Featured Posts

I am going to hold judgment on this until I view the documentary myself, who knows if these reports are correct. I hope this feud won't get hot again. It seems like some people want it to and that we will be bombarded by these little tit for tats again and I am so entirely done with it completely. This is a disappointment, for me.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Emigrante
1 minute ago, Red said:

Yeah but don't you think complaing about someone not solving their problems directly with you to someone is... not directly solving your problem with someone? That's just plain hipocrisy. 

okay so you're calling her a hypocrite. good. I'm sure she've dealt with Madonna already. Nothing wrong about talking about it.

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Emigrante
2 minutes ago, Red said:

Yeah but don't you think complaing about someone not solving their problems directly with you to someone is... not directly solving your problem with someone? That's just plain hipocrisy. 

and talking sh1t doesn't equate solving your problems. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

2 minutes ago, Emigrante said:

okay so you're calling her a hypocrite. good. I'm sure she've dealt with Madonna already. Nothing wrong about talking about it.

If she really did speak to Madonna but keeps on adding fuel to the feud, then girl, that just makes things even worse. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

I don't want to sound rude but I totally agree with Gaga on this matter.

As a kid, I always thought Madonna's music is perfect. I remember being very judgemental trying to fix everything that didn't sound appealing to me no matter who the artist is. I often found nothing wrong with her music and I actually enjoyed many of the songs she put out back in the days.

Now, the whole Born This Way & Express Yourself situation really changed the way I look at this polished performer, Madonna.

I felt like she used that moment to market her album, make herself look bigger, you know, I felt like we were in a non-existing war that I did not want to participate in.

I felt very ashamed of her because the media used it to make me look bad and it's okay to feel like you were there before.

But I did expect from Madonna to understand that music is very powerful. It can unite us as well as divide us.

Why create such wars based on ego? That's selfish and I truly believe someone that successful needs to feel happy that people take inspiration to create something new to a new generation in the name of promoting love. It helped many people.

Seriously, this is a huge compliment for Madonna as Born This Way is known for being inspired by Gaga's idols.

Her comment was very unappealing and it really harmed some of the experience for me.

I tried listening to her and I tried caring but I feel like she's not using her heart wisely.

We'll never know what's the thing with Madonna. We can't judge her but something is not 100% there.

www.soundcloud.com/aphrodisio

Robinladen

People saying that she's just telling the truth: Madonna also just said the song "felt reductive". Yes she's a shady ho, but it's not like she was dragging Gaga through the mud with very mean words. For Madonna fans she was just telling the truth too back then. Idk I'm really not a fan of that segment being in it. It's such a long time ago now.

Drin Lon
Just now, Red said:

Karma is not a liar :bon:

On a serious note tho, you don't know how the scene played out. She was clearly filmed almost everywhere for this documentary and most likely the conversation shifted to Madonna cause somebody asked Gaga about her. It's not like Gaga made this doc to slam Madge, it's most likely a 2 minutes scene where she answers a question about one of her biggest idols basically mocking her for an entire era...

2 minutes ago, Red said:

Well is she trying to solve her problem with Madonna with this doco girl? Nnnnnnnnn :awkney: I don't think so sis. She's sharing what happened since it's a big issue that plagued, and is still plaguing her career until now. 

musicnotbling

why are people saying it was a bad idea for gaga to mention the whole madonna thing?

what she was doing was not talking sh*t. why are you guys saying what she said was negative? it's her documentary and she talks about what shaped her into the person she is today. the whole madonna thing is a very big part in her career. her saying madonna has talked sh*t behind her back is not a dumb idea, it's the truth. she was at a very low point then and for madonna to go and be shady towards her is so uncalled for, being that she was an inspiration and role model for gaga. 

don't put a fricking filter on gaga's mouth, let her call out the people who did her wrong. again, it's her documentary.

i'm also not understanding that it's ok for madonna to be shady towards gaga but once gaga mentions it in HER documentary, everybody goes crazy about it and says she's in the wrong and could have left it out? 

1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

Karma is not a liar :bon:

On a serious note tho, you don't know how the scene played out. She was clearly filmed almost everywhere for this documentary and most likely the conversation shifted to Madonna cause somebody asked Gaga about her. It's not like Gaga made this doc to slam Madge, it's most likely a 2 minutes scene where she answers a question about one of her biggest idols basically mocking her for an entire era...

It's not like Gaga did not have a choice and was absolutely forced to include everything filmed in there, she could have asked to leave this out if she wanted.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Starstruckk
16 minutes ago, monsterdino said:

They should've edited the Madonna thing completely out....now every journalist is gonna talk about the Madonna thing and not about the documentary smh

There's no such thing as bad advertising though. :reductive:

KingRedd

Gaga saying she was worried about Joanne reactions made me happy yet sad. She acknowledged that it would be a major change to those who have followed her career since he beginning of The Fame. I do wish she wouldn't let those fans hold her back. She has so much to offer and I see that she was still skeptical with this project because of the fans that want pure pop bops, which isn't a bad thing. I hope she cuts that feeling loose and does what she wants to do from here on out. She's matured and so has most of her fans so I hope she goes in whatever direction she wants to go in.

OT:  Madonna has always been a diva lol that's not new. It's just how older pop starts tend to welcome those who are "claimed" to be their replacement. Mariah- Ariana, Madonna- Gaga, Lil Kim- Nicki, etc 

May I Read You? 😎

KingRedd
1 minute ago, Red said:

It's not like Gaga did not have a choice and was absolutely forced to include everything filmed in there, she could have asked to leave this out if she wanted.

Why would she? Why is she afraid of Madonna? It's a documentary about her life and Madonna played a huge role in a crucial part of Gaga's career. It would make no sense to cut out stuff to please Madonna fans or those who can't understand that this is Gaga being completely real.

May I Read You? 😎

Archived