Jump to content
Joanne World Tour
🎸 🎤 🤘 JOANNE TOUR TICKETS ON SALE NOW 🤘 🎤 🎸
series

AHS: Cult - 'Election Night' ratings - 3.93 million

Featured Posts

Bradley   Paws Up 17,972
Bradley

3.93 million viewers

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/daily-ratings/tuesday-cable-ratings-sept-5-2017/

Although the ratings are lower than that of Hotel (5.81 million) and Roanoke (5.14 million), it is still the highest rating for a Tuesday show on cable. You can compare the ratings of Tuesday's shows in the link. Also with huge stars such as Kathy Bates, Jessica Lange, Lady Gaga missing, and lack of TV promotion and red carpet event, the decline is expected.

Unless a new actor proves to be unusually outstanding, I'm afraid Sarah Paulson and Evan Peters are the only huge names left in AHS. Come through Colton Haynes and Billie Lourd.

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chrastapher   Paws Up 1,878
Chrastapher

It's still doing good for FX standards plus it already got renewed for 2 more seasons 

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
SiliconeMonster   Paws Up 809
SiliconeMonster

Personally, I was thoroughly impressed with this season premiere. I hope the high critical ratings equal better viewing throughout the rest of the season even. It's got a promising lead.

Let's hope it picks up, even though my soul needs Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates (and Gaga) back. :nails:

  • Like 2
Find your freedom in the music

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MetalliGa   Paws Up 5,953
MetalliGa

They milked the clown concept too much because of the new IT movie :nails:

  • Like 1
ARTPOP Act II: Pop Art ft Azealia Banks 2017

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Ricardo   Paws Up 3,829
Ricardo
Just now, MetalliGa said:

They milked the clown concept too much because of the new IT movie :nails:

Really? I think it was more this than anything 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_clown_sightings 

let's be honest, AHS is coming to its downfall, it hasn't been good since Coven, it may have been renewed but that doesn't mean it'll be good 

  • Like 2
  • excuse me no 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley   Paws Up 17,972
Bradley
3 minutes ago, SiliconeMonster said:

Personally, I was thoroughly impressed with this season premiere. I hope the high critical ratings equal better viewing throughout the rest of the season even. It's got a promising lead.

Let's hope it picks up, even though my soul needs Jessica Lange and Kathy Bates (and Gaga) back. :nails:

I actually prefer low ratings but acclaimed episodes. Feud: Bette and Joan has proven to be a huge success despite okay ratings. That's because the whole season is acclaimed.

  • Like 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterAura   Paws Up 300
MonsterAura

We used to have Frances Conroy, Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates, now we have Colton Haynes and Billie Lourd :toofunny:  

+ Am I the only one who has a problem with his bleached hair? He's supposed to be a detective itsjustnotrealistic.gif 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bradley   Paws Up 17,972
Bradley
2 minutes ago, MonsterAura said:

We used to have Frances Conroy, Jessica Lange, Angela Bassett and Kathy Bates, now we have Colton Haynes and Billie Lourd :toofunny:  

+ Am I the only one who has a problem with his bleached hair? He's supposed to be a detective itsjustnotrealistic.gif 

I know :rip:

unless he has another identity that we have yet to know

  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
MonsterAura   Paws Up 300
MonsterAura
2 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I know :rip:

unless he has another identity that we have yet to know

True! Hope you're right 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Drin Lon   Paws Up 4,413
Drin Lon

Can I just say that Coven was :neyde:

Why does almost everybody overrate it so much.

Imo Hotel and Roanoke were better :nails:

  • Like 3
  • excuse me no 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Bloody   Paws Up 33,580
Bloody

these numbers are okay, not bad..

anything you want could not be wrong

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lil Mxnster   Paws Up 2,743
Lil Mxnster
51 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Can I just say that Coven was :neyde:

Why does almost everybody overrate it so much.

Imo Hotel and Roanoke were better :nails:

'Cause is the most gay and fabulous season :sure:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
brit4ever   Paws Up 329
brit4ever

Season 1 and 2 were the best. Coven was good, Freaksow was meh, Hotel was meh, Roanoke was a mess, this one looks promissing but we will see.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PeterPan   Paws Up 7,788
PeterPan

Lol why is there like 10 AHS threads on page 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×