💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Today's JWT Show will be postponed

merlot

Featured Posts

JustinTrudeau

The show in Toronto is tomorrow evening, will she still be feeling well? I didn't get any email about cancellations

I fell down the stairs once as an actor.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Remember they wanted to cancel the citi field date because of the heavy rain but she didn't want to.  It's a no win situation. She can't sing at the piano with no voice, that's what people are paying to see, not just to see Bad Romance.

CanadaGoesGaga

I am so grateful that I live in the city she comes to. When she postpone ArtRAVE in Vancouver I was heartbroken, but it was no real big deal because I live there. And in the end we got to see the last ArtRAVE in North America and it was incredible. 

Modern Ecstasy2
42 minutes ago, CanadaGoesGaga said:

I am so grateful that I live in the city she comes to. When she postpone ArtRAVE in Vancouver I was heartbroken, but it was no real big deal because I live there. And in the end we got to see the last ArtRAVE in North America and it was incredible. 

I mean we did have to wait another what, 2 months? But at least we still got to see the show rather than it being cancelled.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

StrawberryBlond

It says "postponed," so is there a chance it will be rescheduled. At least it wasn't a stadium date and they've all been done now, so thank goodness for that. I wonder if she could reschedule it at the start of the second US leg that starts in November? Or even if she has to tack it onto the end of the tour, on her way back to NY to spend Christmas with her family? I just hope she can do it again because this tour is short enough as it is and she's barely going anywhere in Canada, so her fans really deserve this date. And naturally, I'm hoping she can get back to health asap. I'm sure she's on an IV as we speak.

21 hours ago, Bbotx92 said:

All these monsters on Twitter saying "we understand, we would never be mad at you!"...i mean that's nice and all but that seems so fake. Y'all know if she cancelled your show you'd be pissed...

Disappointed, yes, but not mad at Gaga.

I live outside the space time continuum.

RAYA.core

Oh no! But hey she does amazing shows and won't dull down to lipsyncing if she's sick. I respect her. We all have our sick days. And weather days. I hope all the storms get out of FL though by Nov tho!

2nn3v6.jpg

╰☆╮𝙸𝚐𝚗𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚑𝚊𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚌𝚒𝚜𝚖. 𝙻𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎... ☆╮JOINED November 25 2011

Maybe she shouldn't have jammed at the House of Blues after each of her Fenway shows.  

For those of us that traveled (from NYC for us) and took off from work, the cancellation was irritating.  I adore her, but still...

Also, we should have news now about a new date or cancellation.  That's a lot of money in balance.

Archived