Lady Gaga spills secrets of new Netflix documentary, Gaga: Five Foot Two

yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife
42 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Is anyone kind of worried about what we are going to find out in this documentary?

I definately am. My biggest fear is finding out she's sick :(. She had tested borderline positive for Lupus and it doesn't take much to tip a person into the positive catagory.  

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Katie14
5 minutes ago, Letmelivemylife said:

I definately am. My biggest fear is finding out she's sick :(. She had tested borderline positive for Lupus and it doesn't take much to tip a person into the positive catagory.  

Thats what im worried about too. I know she said her chronic pain is from somatization but I just feel like there is something else going on. I honestly don't think she has lupus, because I feel like she would have revealed that during the Joanne campaign. I think its kind of likely she may have fibromyalgia or something like that. I remember I was pming Emma like 5 years ago after she met Gaga at the BTWB and Gaga was talking to her about body pain. Emma said that her mom has chronic fatigue syndrome and she was recommending some treatment options to Gaga.  Emma said that Gaga had something similar to what her mom had nd that it wasn't that serious, but she wouldn't say what it was. However, what Gaga was experiencing at that point was probably mostly due to her hip issues so im not sure if what she had (what Emma was referring to) was a diagnosable illness or not. After we found out about her hip problems, I thought back to our conversation and figured that was what Emma was talking about, but I still wonder if maybe she was talking about something else, like fibromyalgia.

retrophyyysical
On 9/2/2017 at 6:45 AM, Weasel said:

It is open for public? :giveup:

I'm seeing it as a member of the press, so no, I'm not buying a ticket. The Toronto International Film Festival is a public festival, however, and public tickets will be on sale beginning tomorrow. They go extremely fast and space is really tight, but it's possible to purchase a ticket. 

Andy McQueen

What I recognized is that she never ever performed "Do What U Want" again after she admitted of being raped at 19. Does she regret it? Has she mentioned on why she collaborated with R. Kelly, who allegedly abused women? (Terry Richardson too, by the way... :(
When she started to become big with "The Fame", she always said "I need attention to heal me". Now it seems she even regrets sometimes of being so popular, because the fame has so many downsides and got her really depressed. Any mention of anything of this in the documentary?

giskardsb
On 9/2/2017 at 3:46 PM, Katie14 said:

Is anyone kind of worried about what we are going to find out in this documentary?

not really, if only because she seems to be in a really good place now and is doing her best to take care of herself and have life balance.    While there are undoubtedly ongoing issues, we know she has for the most part conquered her demons, and come out better than ever.

Archived