💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Shania, Miley or Demi, who will debut at number one?

Born To Slay

Shania, Miley or Demi, who will debut at number one?   

108 members have voted

1. 1. Shania, Miley or Demi, who will debut at number one?

• Miley Cyrus
    • Demi Lovato
    • Shania Twain

Featured Posts

Andrew2512

Double Hits Daily predict Shania to sell 2K units :toofunny: it seems impossible but they predicted Lana . Katy and Kesha so right. Maybe people forgot about her or don't know her now adays as her last album was a decade and a half ago ( I was 4 :sweat: ) if that happened it would be a mess she have the best selling 2 albums ever with one suprassing 40M copies :emma:

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Talent

397954a218590293e57fa7950410ed8e.gif

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Miracle
1 minute ago, Andrew2512 said:

Double Hits Daily predict Shania to sell 2K units :toofunny: it seems impossible but they predicted Lana . Katy and Kesha so right. Maybe people forgot about her or don't know her now adays as her last album was a decade and a half ago ( I was 4 :sweat: ) if that happened it would be a mess she have the best selling 2 alb' s ever with one suprassing 40M copies :emma:

2K units? That's less than Broken With Expensive Taste first week numbers 

Andrew2512
3 minutes ago, Miracle said:

2K units? That's less than Broken With Expensive Taste first week numbers 

IKR but http://m.hitsdailydouble.com/upcoming_releases_m this site prediction is always right . It's a mess if that's correct considering 4th harmony flop a** predicted to sell 80K units with there basic a** music.

The Child
45 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Sorry Not Sorry is getting somewhat big but I don't think that'll be enough for Demi to top Miley and Shania

What? But it's an awful song :awkney:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Miracle
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

What? But it's an awful song :awkney:

I know but it's #9 on Spotify US, don't ask me why :neyde:

The Child
1 minute ago, Miracle said:

I know but it's #9 on Spotify US, don't ask me why :neyde:

Well that performance on GMA must have helped it a lot. Demi can do so much better than that horrendous song, I love her so much I want to slap her every time she makes a wrong career move (I've been wanting to slap her ever since she released Cool For The Summer :poot:).

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

Arizona Sky

Its between Shania and Miley bit I'm thinking the latter will take because its her first album in 15 years and she has a tour bundle. Demi will definitely sell the least.

ElectricAlley

I think shania will take the #1 spot. She hasn't released in a very long time and she has had extreme success touring, and her latest tour has a bundle with albums. She is also a strong album seller, so her pure sales will be high. 

PoshLife

I didn't know Shania was dropping a new album, that's awesome! Lemme check out her recent stuff...

migamiga

Right now I say Miley but I wouldn't be surprised if Shania pulled it out. She's one of those legends who can surprise you with huge sales (like Metallica and Barbra Steisand). Plus isn't this her first album like 15 years? Gonna be tough cause I'm sure Miley will be doing a lot of promo

TimisaMonster

Shania even tho I'm not a fan...its literally been YEARS since she put out music, she has bundles with the album, and country fans SUPPORT whereas pop fans I feel stream and illegally download stuff 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

47 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

Well that performance on GMA must have helped it a lot. Demi can do so much better than that horrendous song, I love her so much I want to slap her every time she makes a wrong career move (I've been wanting to slap her ever since she released Cool For The Summer :poot:).

But CFTS was a bop (things after that were bs #notsorry :poot: )

giphy.gif

Archived