Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

JWT Pro Shot Location???

cherryboomboom

Featured Posts

cherryboomboom

What do you think, where should or could the show be filmed? I hope they'll go for an arena show. Perhaps the final show will be broadcasted again, but hopefully not with a shitty audio like at the ArtRave.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
053Timo

I don't hope for a live broadcast. I want a Monster Ball DVD. So they can edit it, and maybe add a backstage part as well. 

NewYorkCity

She better release a DVD this time. Seriously, it is a shame that she only has one tour DVD. 

4 minutes ago, 053Timo said:

I don't hope for a live broadcast. I want a Monster Ball DVD. So they can edit it, and maybe add a backstage part as well. 

if she gives green light, her Rock in Rio show will be broadcast 

I hope she'll decide to tape a US show, cuz the US will love that and the EU won't see an increased interest if she tapes an EU show, so 

cherryboomboom
8 minutes ago, BadMonster said:

if she gives green light, her Rock in Rio show will be broadcast 

I hope she'll decide to tape a US show, cuz the US will love that and the EU won't see an increased interest if she tapes an EU show, so 

But that show won't include the full set list and stage. Buy the way , did she perform the album version of Venus yesterday or an acoustic version?

KarmaPolice
9 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

But that show won't include the full set list and stage. Buy the way , did she perform the album version of Venus yesterday or an acoustic version?

What's up with these Venus rumors? She didn't sang it

JoanneMonster

I hope she films it in Barcelona the first two european dates, not rock in rio because the flying tacos wont be there

I See You

thopekas

a good opportunity would be Paris because she has two shows there,and the french monsters are a great audience.

MaybeKermit
13 minutes ago, cherryboomboom said:

10 minutes ago, JoanneMonster said:

But she didnt sing it:selena:

If she sang it we would've known by now

Or LM's would've tweeted about it immediately; 'omg she's singing Venus, wig flewww, deceaseeddTTT' :selena:

JudasIsAHolyFoo
1 minute ago, Funkymonkey said:

If she sang it we would've know by now

Or LM's would've tweeted about it immediately; 'omg she's singing Venus, wig flewww, deceaeeddTTT' :selena:

Y'all look at the date for the setlist. It's fake considering the show hasn't happened yet :ladyhaha:

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

MaybeKermit
1 minute ago, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Y'all look at the date for the setlist. It's fake considering the show hasn't happened yet :ladyhaha:

lmaooo LM's predicting setlists ain't new tbh :lolly:

Archived