💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Elsa Mars Was Originally Supposed To Be Played By Gaga!

Space Cowboy

Featured Posts

Space Cowboy

I've overheard this rumor along with a few other about Lady Gaga's affiliation with American Horror Story recently, and i will not reveal my sources. (Sorry)

The story goes is that Gaga and Ryan have been wanting to work together since Season 1 broadcasted on FZ. Apparently Gaga had some creative contribution to the season of "Freakshow" and the Elsa Mars character was written with Lady Gaga in mind but due to ARTPOP's delay she was unable to fuffil the role due to interscopes demands.. and thus "Hotel" was created once again in contributions by GAGA and Ryan.

Again this is just a rumor.. but how badass would Gaga be as Elsa Mars? You can totally relate Elsa to both Gaga and David Bowie, who in turn you also can relate back to Gaga and the 'Freaks' to the Little Monsters (No shade)...

b25f7b820b4fe565aa2324c6bc887475.jpg 

River

It's false honey.

Matt confirmed that the Hotel season was supposed to be a Civil War at the beginning, so Ryan didn't even think about Gaga when starting the work on this season..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Blue Jeans

Fake news...

It was always supposed to be Jessica Lange, since she gave Ryan Murphy the idea for that season and she wanted to play a role like Elsa...

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

TimisaMonster

I would hope not...especially for the worst season. Gaga played a better Countess

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Regina George

Ryan said that Gaga called him and said she wanted to be in season 5. This is not a rumor, you kinda made it up.. :selena:

Selenenite

I dont know why I thought this said Mars Argo but jfc that confused me :toofunny:

"The moon tonight, there's a circle around it. Sign of trouble not far behind"/// Gaga @ Fenway 9/2

There's no way.

Freakshow was based around Jessica's love for freakshows, as she originally only wanted to do three seasons. But Ryan worked closely with her on cultivating the fourth season in order to keep her around a little longer. It's without a doubt that the character of Elsa was meant to be over the top and with Jessica in mind.

❀ x ❀

FameHookah

i always  tought that haha it fits her so perfectly, same as coven and hotel.. she is every icon after all hahaha 

WTF is MDNA

Tomiel25

Maybe ryan take some kind of inspiration from gaga and create the character of elsa mars but just that , anyway Jessica was in the show and also sarah so there was no chance to include gaga in a heavy role , when I saw freak show i genuinely thought in gaga because all the theatrical things the lust for fame of elsa , elsa like the mother of the outcast of the society, crazy things etc. But then im glad that she was no part of the season because just the first episodes were "horror story" and the next ones just freak story . hotel was not bad but gaga was barely the only thing good i would love see gaga playing an normal character in a season that focus more in horror than the eccentric. i really love the episode of the origin of the countess because it focus in the change and evolution of her and that is what i love of the characters and i love scathach even more than the countess because the character was glamour less. And if gaga would have playing elsa the people would blame her for no reasons and say that she is not acting because she is in the same way in real life. :bye: 

i can't speak english but i can if you like

JusticeforVenus

It May or May not be true... You cannot believe everything celibrities say.. I know Ryan said that LG called him, but is it real? Who knows..

Vergil
15 minutes ago, milotomi19 said:

And if gaga would have playing elsa the people would blame her for no reasons and say that she is not acting because she is in the same way in real life. :bye: 

When you try to act is when you fail, when you're not trying is when you act. That's why her cameos are magnificent and her role as the countess is 50% perfect 50% meh/bad acting. 

monketsharona

Knowing that Freak Show's theme was Jessica Lange's idea, I doubt Elsa Mars was made for anyone else than her...

And Jessica Lange snatched it

Archived