news

M&G Photos from San Francisco JWT Lost, SLO offering autographs instead

The Surrealist

Featured Posts

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sneaky Oliver

And sorry for asking but I really want the font that the instagram account used. The one from JWT promo shoots. Anyone? pleaseee:nick:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

prince

They literally paid for something that they didn't receive, give them a partial refund or invite them back to the next show 

ryanripley
1 minute ago, DawnNutella said:

She can give them refunds or another backstage pass. I know it's not her fault directly but it is her team. They have these people's money and didn't provide what was paid for. They are absolutely responsible for making it up to them. It's one thing to say people can't complain about how the backstage experience was conducted because they were getting what was in writing but these people didn't even get that so have every right to complain. I'd be sick and furious. $1500 is a lot of money. They need to make it right and offering an autographed picture is a joke.

a full refund wouldn't be realistic because a photo was part of the $1,500 price and they can't lump them on top of existing group photos because they're pre-show meaning they have limited amount of time :/ 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Decodekid

if they don't end up getting a refund, that's ****ed up, not questionable 

Im Harol don't tell anyone

Quasi
21 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Omg

I'd ask for a refund. This useless photographer has to get FIRED

People make mistakes. If it was a recurring thing sure they should get fired. But this is a one time thing and I'm sure the photographer already has enough guilt. :/

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

This only proves the backstage experience for this tour is a ****ing mess, no doubt Gaga is forced into this bullshit

mdr

Puddin

Honestly I love gaga but a signed picture for $1500?? I'd be so upset. I hope the kids are able to get a makeup group photo

Spock
54 minutes ago, DawnNutella said:

I'll take a full refund or another backstage pass for a show of my choice, not a signed pic I can get off eBay for $10. They need a new photographer asap. Most of the pics aren't centered, people are cut off of them and now they lose them?! I understand they're human and everyone makes mistakes but to think a signed photo makes up for it is ridiculous.  So unprofessional. $1500 for an autograph?! 

tumblr_inline_n7qll6vjpi1qh144i.gif

weren't those signed booklets from Looney Tunes cheaper than the album? :rip:

who will love me when the night is over

MaybeKermit

This sounds like sth that would happen to me IF I would get thing meet and greet package omg

i recovered so many deleted pictures on my sd card, even 3 weeks later. i hope they really tried everything !

• Zilla locked this topic
  • ChicaSkas unlocked this topic

Archived