💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

"Darling" "Wake Me Up" By Taeyang

Easy

Featured Posts

Taeyang (or Sol if you are from Japan), the lead singer of the biggest and most successful K Pop group ever BIGBANG just came back with his latest solo album WHITE NIGHT and just dropped 2 music videos!! :excited2:

HauntingHollow

I have never ever heard a single BIGBANG song and i have been listening to Kpop for 2 years now :D

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

12 minutes ago, Blackwillow said:

Keep it :awkney:

Why? Do you hate Youngbae or BIGBANG or all of KPop? :huh: Taeyang is a really talented vocalist, his live performances are flawless.

13 minutes ago, Moncher said:

I have never ever heard a single BIGBANG song and i have been listening to Kpop for 2 years now :D

You should listen to them. They are not the only Korean act with 100Million+ single sales for no reason. :classy: They are know for their bops like Bang Bang Bang and Famtastic Baby but their ballads slay me hard! Haru Haru and If You are sooooooooooo perfect :rockstar:

HauntingHollow
6 minutes ago, Easy said:

You should listen to them. They are not the only Korean act with 100Million+ single sales for no reason. :classy: They are know for their bops like Bang Bang Bang and Famtastic Baby but their ballads slay me hard! Haru Haru and If You are sooooooooooo perfect :rockstar:

i just remembered i have heard Fxxk It, but i forgot about it, but i like that song :icega:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Neight Shayde

Eyes Nose Lips was a phenomenon. Now he's trying to replicate it just like Psy after Gangnam Style

Darcklighter22

The album art to White Night is so pretty :O I like the Wake me Up video.

Archived