Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How is this possible?

Grigio

Featured Posts

So, I was looking at the tour dates and attendance of the artRave. Beside realising how tragic hur current tour dates are I also noticed she had two artRave shows in Birmingham, UK at the very same Barclaycard Arena. Both of the shows were listed as sold out. However, the first one had 12,092 tickets available but the second one had only 6,129. Meaning that the second show had 5 963 tickets less available. How is this even possible? It's the exact arena. We all know her management wangled with the ticket numbers to make it seem more successful, but isn't this kind of obvious? :awkney:

tLLUmD9.png

2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Wrong forum.

Well, sorry. I'm new here. Since I can't move it myself hopefully some mod will do it :interestinga:

KleinGa

It's wikipedia sis. Not very reliable :giggle:

but they put less tickets on sale the 2nd time.

Weasel
13 minutes ago, Grigio said:

Beside realising how tragic hur current tour dates are

Wait what, I thought all of them were pretty much sold out? 

Just now, Weasel said:

Wait what, I thought all of them were pretty much sold out? 

I meant that she's barely has any shows in Europe compared to the artRave 

bitchimtrying
15 minutes ago, Grigio said:

So, I was looking at the tour dates and attendance of the artRave. Beside realising how tragic hur current tour dates are I also noticed she had two artRave shows in Birmingham, UK at the very same Barclaycard Arena. Both of the shows were listed as sold out. However, the first one had 12,092 tickets available but the second one had only 6,129. Meaning that the second show had 5 963 tickets less available. How is this even possible? It's the exact arena. We all know her management wangled with the ticket numbers to make it seem more successful, but isn't this kind of obvious? :awkney:

tLLUmD9.png

I'm actually from Birmingham and went to these the october concert and this information is wrong. She performed at the Barclaycard Arena on October 15th but she performed at the NIA on November 13th, it's a different arena and it holds less people. Wiki has put the wrong arena in. 

Archived